- 70-minute scenic helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon, from Las Vegas
- Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River, and see million-year-old rock formations
- Fly in an A-Star helicopter with forward-facing seats and 180-degree views
- See the Grand Canyon on foot during a 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport
- Enjoy light refreshments at check-in
- Includes complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Get more personal service on this tour by a family-owned company. Enjoy expert commentary as your state-of-the-art helicopter descends into the Grand Canyon and see the magnificent multicolored canyon and the powerful Colorado River. The hotel transfers in a luxury van are a nice perk!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sobrevoo Grand KanyonPhoto by: setavora
- Vue sur le SkywalkPhoto by: Manuel V
- Survol du Grand CanyonPhoto by: Manuel V
- Skys the LimitPhoto by: Carolina C
- In the Helicopter!Photo by: Carolina C
- Up in the air...Photo by: Carolina C
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Gary B
- West Rim Helicopter TourPhoto by: CJ
United States of America, 10 2014
- THE CANYON!Photo by: Jerome K
- Beautiful Grand Canyon.Photo by: raneses1529
- Vue du Colorado à 8h du ...Photo by: Jean C
- Grand Canyon Helicopter RidePhoto by: Anonymous
- 5star-2.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- SunsetPhoto by: Tanisha J
- Posing at the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Tanisha J
- 5 Star Helicopter flight to ...Photo by: Juan R
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Elizabeth J
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: ree40
- Hoover DamPhoto by: corf
- Random shot flying through ...Photo by: Tony P
What You Can Expect
After your transfer to the airport in Boulder City, receive a warm welcome from your pilot and a safety briefing for your flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter. Then take to the skies for your 70-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll get amazing views along the way, passing over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fortification Hill and the dark volcanic cliffs of the Black Canyon.
When you arrive at the Grand Canyon, your pilot takes you down towards the canyon floor to look at colorful rock walls and see the Colorado River up close, then follow the path of the Colorado River past rock formations that formed millions of years ago.Keep your camera handy for photo ops of cathedral buttresses, sculptural rock pillars and enormous canyon expanses everywhere you look.
Bonus: Your tour includes a 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport. Have time to explore the a Native American gift shop where you can purchase jewelry and other items crafted by Native American artisans, mementos from the Old West, and Grand Canyon and Skywalk memorabilia. During the return flight, see other natural wonders such as the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
Visiting the Grand Canyon is a must-do when in the American Southwest. Choose from departure times throughout the day, which make this once-in-a-lifetime experience an easy excursion from Las Vegas.
This was a very beautiful tour. Kyle was our pilot and he was very friendly and knowledgeable. We got some neat views that we wouldn't otherwise have seen like from a bus tour.
Everything was a great experience our pilot Erik displayed professionalism and entertainment ! Totally do it again! I also made a special announcement to my lady with help from Erik when we dipped into the Grand Canyon! Thanks
Our pilot Alex was very knowledgeable and personable, the scenic views were incredible, and the entire tour was first rate from the time we were picked up at our hotel until we returned. So glad we did this.
excellent flight, great pilots, great time. would do again!!
Enjoy every minutes
Everyone was very nice and accommodating. The pilot was great, knowledgeable, and entertaining. The views were spectacular. Stopping at the gift shop/snack area was also very nice. We were able to purchase some very nice handmade items. The only downside, we had to go back. It was a beautiful adventure, we waited years to do. It really was worth every penny spent. Thanks for the memories!
Eric our pilot was great and very knowledgeable. Spectacular views.
Amazing experience and very well organised. The helicopter company staff were amazing and the pilot was very interesting. If, like us, time was at a premium, then this trip lasts half a day rather than the 4 hours one way driving to the Grand Canyon. The Helipcoptor was modern and very smooth. Amazing views!
$353.99 Save $104.00