Book with us and save between 23% and 29% compared to the local operator's price!
- 70-minute scenic helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon, from Las Vegas
- Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River, and see million-year-old rock formations
- Fly in an A-Star helicopter with forward-facing seats and 180-degree views
- Stop for a 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport
- Enjoy light refreshments at check-in
- Includes complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Get more personal service on this tour by a family-owned company. Enjoy expert commentary as your state-of-the-art helicopter descends into the Grand Canyon and see the magnificent multicolored canyon and the powerful Colorado River. The hotel transfers in a luxury van are a nice perk!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Stunning view from the ...Photo by: Katie R
- Sobrevoo Grand KanyonPhoto by: setavora
- Vue sur le SkywalkPhoto by: Manuel V
- Survol du Grand CanyonPhoto by: Manuel V
- Skys the LimitPhoto by: Carolina C
- In the Helicopter!Photo by: Carolina C
- Up in the air...Photo by: Carolina C
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Gary B
- West Rim Helicopter TourPhoto by: CJ
United States of America, 10 2014
- THE CANYON!Photo by: Jerome K
- Beautiful Grand Canyon.Photo by: raneses1529
- Vue du Colorado à 8h du ...Photo by: Jean C
- Grand Canyon Helicopter RidePhoto by: Anonymous
- 5star-2.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- SunsetPhoto by: Tanisha J
- Posing at the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Tanisha J
- 5 Star Helicopter flight to ...Photo by: Juan R
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Elizabeth J
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: ree40
- Hoover DamPhoto by: corf
What You Can Expect
After your transfer to the airport in Boulder City, receive a warm welcome from your pilot and a safety briefing for your flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter. Then take to the skies for your 70-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll get amazing views along the way, passing over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fortification Hill and the dark volcanic cliffs of the Black Canyon.
When you arrive at the Grand Canyon, your pilot takes you down towards the canyon floor to look at colorful rock walls and see the Colorado River up close, then follow the path of the Colorado River past rock formations that formed millions of years ago.Keep your camera handy for photo ops of cathedral buttresses, sculptural rock pillars and enormous canyon expanses everywhere you look.
Bonus: Your tour includes a 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport. Have time to explore the a Native American gift shop where you can purchase jewelry and other items crafted by Native American artisans, mementos from the Old West, and Grand Canyon and Skywalk memorabilia. During the return flight, see other natural wonders such as the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
Visiting the Grand Canyon is a must-do when in the American Southwest. Choose from departure times throughout the day, which make this once-in-a-lifetime experience an easy excursion from Las Vegas.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $45 per person airport and fuel fee. This is payable at the time of tour check-in. While there is a stop at the Grand Canyon West Airport, you will not enter the park.
it's and amazing tour, and everyone should try it and fly to see the grand Canyon, Hoover dam and the Colorado river. our pilot Brian was very informative, he has a brave background about the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas history from the old downtown and the new strip and about the hoover dam in addition to the historical places that you will fly above.
Amazing experience, great pilot and she was also very knowledgeable about all the history and main landmarks. Highly recommended!!!!
Excellent trip I would recommend it highly!
The tour was excellent, our guide was very nice. I would have liked to land at the base of the canyon instead of in the airport and the gift shop. But the trip was fabulous and the company highly recomended.
It was a thrilling experience The views were fantastic and our pilot Brian was excellent
Great morning out!!! Would highly recommend
beautiful views, pilot was very friendly and informative and flying back over the Canyon at sunset was absolutely stunning.
I loved this helicopter tour. I finally got a ride in a helicopter and it was even more cool then I thought it would be. The Grand Canyon was very neat to finally see. Brian was the pilot and after landing at gift shop, I talked to him about pilot stuff, because I would love to fly a helicopter at some point in my life. He put me in the front next to him for the flight back and explained the controls and gauges and let me listen in on the radio channel so I could here the communication that pilots do. Very cool. I definitely recommend this tour.
$353.99 Save $104.00