Book with us and save between 23% and 29% compared to the local operator's price!
- Fly in an A-Star helicopter with forward-facing seats and 180 degree of unrestricted views
- Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River, and see million-year-old rock formations
- Enjoy light refreshments at check-in
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels
- 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Get more personal service on this tour by a family-owned company. Enjoy expert commentary as your state-of-the-art helicopter descends into the Grand Canyon and see the magnificent, ancient rock and the powerful Colorado River. The hotel transfers in luxurious Mercedes Sprinter vans are a nice perk!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Sobrevoo Grand KanyonPhoto by: setavora
- Vue sur le SkywalkPhoto by: Manuel V
- Survol du Grand CanyonPhoto by: Manuel V
- Skys the LimitPhoto by: Carolina C
- In the Helicopter!Photo by: Carolina C
- Up in the air...Photo by: Carolina C
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Gary B
- West Rim Helicopter TourPhoto by: CJ
United States of America, 10 2014
- THE CANYON!Photo by: Jerome K
- Beautiful Grand Canyon.Photo by: raneses1529
- Vue du Colorado à 8h du ...Photo by: Jean C
- Grand Canyon Helicopter RidePhoto by: Anonymous
- 5star-2.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- SunsetPhoto by: Tanisha J
- Posing at the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Tanisha J
- 5 Star Helicopter flight to ...Photo by: Juan R
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Elizabeth J
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: ree40
- Hoover DamPhoto by: corf
- Random shot flying through ...Photo by: Tony P
What You Can Expect
You’ll be picked up from your Vegas hotel by a Mercedes Benz van and driven to the helicopter departure site in Boulder City, where builders of the Hoover Dam (formally the Boulder Dam) lived during the dam’s construction in the 1930s. After boarding your state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter, set off on your 70-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. En route, enjoy amazing aerial views of the Hoover Dam and the new bypass bridge, Lake Mead and the Black Canyon. Fly past Fortification Hill, an extinct, colorful volcano, and listen to informative commentary from your pilot.
When you reach the Grand Canyon, descend into its depths and soar like an eagle over the Colorado River, past geological rock formations that are millions of years old. Don't forget your camera! Around every corner you’ll see cathedral buttresses and rock pillars with amazing, vivid colors!
Your return flight will include sights of other natural wonders, including rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness. This flightseeing helicopter tour is truly an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Bonus Grand Canyon West Landing:
Tour includes an approximate 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport with time to explore the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop where you can purchase Grand Canyon West and Skywalk memorabilia, jewelry and other items crafted by Native American artisans, and mementos from the Old West.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $45 per person airport and fuel fee. This is payable at the time of tour check-in.
Everyone was very nice and accommodating. The pilot was great, knowledgeable, and entertaining. The views were spectacular. Stopping at the gift shop/snack area was also very nice. We were able to purchase some very nice handmade items. The only downside, we had to go back. It was a beautiful adventure, we waited years to do. It really was worth every penny spent. Thanks for the memories!
Eric our pilot was great and very knowledgeable. Spectacular views.
Amazing experience and very well organised. The helicopter company staff were amazing and the pilot was very interesting. If, like us, time was at a premium, then this trip lasts half a day rather than the 4 hours one way driving to the Grand Canyon. The Helipcoptor was modern and very smooth. Amazing views!
the tour was wonderful, it was really great to see the grand canyon in such a way, the pilot was very good and very friendly. would recommend to everyone.
The trip was amazing and staff was friendly. The pilot was fantastic and pointed out many highlights while going and returning. I would absolutely do this again and again!
Muito legal e bem organizado !!
Excellent trip, The staff were very friendly, from the guy who picked us up from our hotel, to the pilot who was very informative. The views of the Grand Canyon were amazing. I have been to the Grand Canyon 3 times now, 1 by Bus, 1 by Plane and 1 by Helicopter and the Helicopter trip was the best one by far.
Amazing trip. Pilot gave a running commentary during the entire journey. The trip was very smooth and got fantastic views of Canyon. Great experience.
$353.99 Save $104.00