Book with us and save between 23% and 29% compared to the local operator's price!
- 70-minute scenic helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon, from Las Vegas
- Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River, and see million-year-old rock formations
- Fly in an A-Star helicopter with forward-facing seats and 180-degree views
- Stop for a 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport
- Enjoy light refreshments at check-in
- Includes complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Get more personal service on this tour by a family-owned company. Enjoy expert commentary as your state-of-the-art helicopter descends into the Grand Canyon and see the magnificent multicolored canyon and the powerful Colorado River. The hotel transfers in a luxury van are a nice perk!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Stunning view from the ...Photo by: Katie R
- Sobrevoo Grand KanyonPhoto by: setavora
- Vue sur le SkywalkPhoto by: Manuel V
- Survol du Grand CanyonPhoto by: Manuel V
- Skys the LimitPhoto by: Carolina C
- In the Helicopter!Photo by: Carolina C
- Up in the air...Photo by: Carolina C
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Gary B
- West Rim Helicopter TourPhoto by: CJ
United States of America, 10 2014
- THE CANYON!Photo by: Jerome K
- Beautiful Grand Canyon.Photo by: raneses1529
- Vue du Colorado à 8h du ...Photo by: Jean C
- Grand Canyon Helicopter RidePhoto by: Anonymous
- 5star-2.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- SunsetPhoto by: Tanisha J
- Posing at the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Tanisha J
- 5 Star Helicopter flight to ...Photo by: Juan R
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Elizabeth J
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: ree40
- Hoover DamPhoto by: corf
What You Can Expect
After your transfer to the airport in Boulder City, receive a warm welcome from your pilot and a safety briefing for your flight in a state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter. Then take to the skies for your 70-minute flight to the Grand Canyon. You'll get amazing views along the way, passing over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Fortification Hill and the dark volcanic cliffs of the Black Canyon.
When you arrive at the Grand Canyon, your pilot takes you down towards the canyon floor to look at colorful rock walls and see the Colorado River up close, then follow the path of the Colorado River past rock formations that formed millions of years ago.Keep your camera handy for photo ops of cathedral buttresses, sculptural rock pillars and enormous canyon expanses everywhere you look.
Bonus: Your tour includes a 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport. Have time to explore the a Native American gift shop where you can purchase jewelry and other items crafted by Native American artisans, mementos from the Old West, and Grand Canyon and Skywalk memorabilia. During the return flight, see other natural wonders such as the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
Visiting the Grand Canyon is a must-do when in the American Southwest. Choose from departure times throughout the day, which make this once-in-a-lifetime experience an easy excursion from Las Vegas.
Please note: the listed price does not include a $45 per person airport and fuel fee. This is payable at the time of tour check-in. While there is a stop at the Grand Canyon West Airport, you will not enter the park.
Right from being picked up from the hotel to being dropped off again after the trip everything was perfect. The flight was smooth and our pilot Elijah was brilliant, very informative, polite and personable.
Can thoroughly recommend this trip, we purchased the film of our trip and look forward to receiving that so we can relive our experience.
Our pilot Elijah was top class, he was very informative throughout our tour. This is a must! Wonderful memories
The experience is one for the books. Grant was awesome from start to finish. We were picked up timely at the hotel. Worth the money.
Absolutely fantastic trip.
From start to finish just a wonderful experience. 5star called before the tour to confirm all the details and arrange pick up.
Once we were in the helicopter we couldn and #39;t have got a better pilot. Made the experience more memorable by talking us through all the sights.
Fantastic trip an we got a free upgrade to the top trip for my girlfriends birthday. Pilot was great, funny an full of knowledge about the trip. Fantastic views, great photo opportunities. Highly recommended!
This was our first time flying in a Helicopter, Eric our Pilot was good at making us feel comfortable, kept our attention on all that we came to see , Thank you Eric !
We would highly recommend your company to all our friends !
Thank you again Eric.
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing! Brian was such a good pilot and guide. Very funny and made you feel at ease.
Would recommend anyone to go on this tour!
This tour was amazing. The pilot was excellent and funny. Highly recommended.
$353.99 Save $104.00