- Grand Canyon West Rim by self-drive from Las Vegas
- Scenic drive past the Hoover Dam and Joshua Tree Forest
- Native American village tour and photo opportunity
- Hualapai Western Town and Ranch
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- West Rim bus tour of Eagle Point and Guano Point (pass provided)
- Choice of buffet lunch at Guano Point indoor lunch at the Hualapai Ranch or Native American fry bread meal
- Complimentary shuttle to the rental desk for vehicle collection
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Ideal for independent travelers who want to see the Grand Canyon's West Rim at their own pace. You get a taste of Native American culture, and you can opt to add on a visit to the glass-enclosed Skywalk or a helicopter and pontoon boat ride for a more comprehensive experience.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up by complimentary shuttle and taken for assignment of your automatic SUV for the day. All passengers will receive a map and entry into the Grand Canyon.
When you hit the road you will pass Boulder City and Lake Mead to Hoover Dam. Drive through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest before turning onto the road to the Grand Canyon West Rim and the lands of the Hualapai Tribe. You are free to explore Guano Point and Eagle Point at your leisure - no timetables, no schedules - its all up to you!
- Grand Canyon Skywalk - Take a stroll on the Grand Canyon Skywalk, the newest attraction on the West Rim, for amazingly unobstructed views over the canyon
- Helicopter/Boat - Take a helicopter ride to the bottom of the canyon, then enjoy a 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River!
- High Point Hike at Guano Point - a brief walk from the shuttle drop point, offers 340 degrees views of the Grand Canyon
we had much difficulty finding the shuttle pickup-later discovering we couldve picked up our rental car at our very own hotel harrahs!!! after all that stress every thing else worked out.we had a grand time at the grand canyon,but it was so hotttttttt-wonder when it cools off?we were relieved we left las vegas before the flood came
Extremely well organised. I've been lucky enough to visit the Grand Canyon by helicopter, small plane and now self drive. The self drive was in my opinion the best experience.