Book now and the price displayed includes a discount of over 28% off the recommended retail price
- Air and Ground Tour of the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Scenic 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon
- Guaranteed window seats for everyone
- Departs from Boulder City
- All taxes, fees and handling charges are included
What You Can Expect
En route to the Grand Canyon witness the colorful cliffs and rocky canyons as you fly over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead.
Your exhilarating flight will touch down on the Hualapai Indian Reservation, where your native Hualapai guide will entertain you with a descriptive narration about the area!
Embark on the short 4-mile (6.5 km) scenic bus ride on the High Indian Mesa of the West Rim with an amazing sightseeing stop for approximately 90 minutes at Guano Point to enjoy the views and an authentic Hualapai Indian BBQ lunch.
Get your cameras ready for the amazing photo opportunities at Eagle Point (about 20 minutes) and Guano Point (about 90 minutes) scenic overlooks (subject to change).
After lunch, climb back onboard the aircraft for another exciting, approximate 40-minute scenic flight back to Las Vegas. Complimentary transportation back to your hotel included.