- Day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim by coach from Las Vegas
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Ticket to the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Enjoy scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Upgrade to include a helicopter and boat combo
- Pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This coach tour to the Grand Canyon allows you the opportunity to get some awesome pictures of Hoover Dam from the by-pass bridge. At the West Rim, you have free time to explore on your own or upgrade to take a stroll on the Skywalk or a helicopter and pontoon boat ride in the canyon!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Grand Canyon - fulfilled dreamPhoto by: Jerzy S
- Den Kiesel muss man doch ...Photo by: Benjamin B
- paseo familiarPhoto by: Guido Q I
- På yttersta kantenPhoto by: Lars-Olof F
- Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam ...Photo by: Alexander Z
- Amazing Skywalk view over the ...Photo by: Olaf C
- Amazing Grand CanyonPhoto by: Annabelle G. C
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Moloy
- Top of the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Marcia L
- Tipi -Grand CanyonPhoto by: Kimela S
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Kimela S
- 531179_3557774547512_188307967 ...Photo by: Angdarl
- Gran cañon-usa 023Photo by: ALEXANDER V
- SkyManPhoto by: Craig
- West Rim PonyPhoto by: Travel Mom
USA, 05 2012
- More posingPhoto by: Travel Mom
USA, 05 2012
- skywalkPhoto by: val
- guano pointPhoto by: val
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Katy M
- LAS VEGAS MAY 2012 053Photo by: Onnfire
What You Can Expect
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Hualapai Buffet, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat and Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
I loved it .
Don't miss the helicopter to the canyon floor, not cheap but by far the best part of the holiday. Could take or leave the skywalk
We realy enjoyed our day .It was fantastic and the driver was Great! I
It was wonderful, we only wish we had more time to spend there.
The Bus Driver did an outstanding job, he was very knowledgeable of tour area and very entertaining.
Loraina was excellent. The narration throughout the trip with fun facts and interesting history was brilliant. The views were spectacular at three of the different look-out points. We even got spoilt on the way back with a movie which was relaxing as most of us were quite tired. Loraina had an up-beat and enthusiastic attitude throughout the trip which made it comforting and enjoyable.
The choice of food options was great and the initial stop-off for breakfast was nice.
United States of America
This was an excellent tour! However, when adding the helicopter and boat option, you are not allowed time to experience/see the other stops on the trip or even get your lunch! The tour should be extended for those that pay the almost 500 to add this. We were not allowed tome to visit two of the attractions on the list or get our lunch.
Fantastic day trip. Our driver Thomas was extremely knowledgeable and entertaining. He made the journey very enjoyable. The photo stop at the Hoover Dam was just the right length of time. The Grand Canyon itself was quite spectacular. The whole trip was extremely good value and we would recommend it as an essential part of your trip to Las Vegas!
Our trip to the Grand Canyon was incredible. Highly recommended. It was a wonderful bucket list day!!
Awesome! The driver Felix is knowledgeable and considerate!
$227.99 Save $113.00