Book with us and save between 45% and 53% compared to another travel site!
- Day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim by coach from Las Vegas
- Snap photos of the Hoover Dam from the pedestrian walkway
- Opt to check out the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Enjoy scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Upgrade to include a helicopter and boat combo
- Relax with pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This coach tour to the Grand Canyon allows you the opportunity to get some awesome pictures of Hoover Dam from the by-pass bridge. At the West Rim, you have free time to explore on your own or upgrade to take a stroll on the Skywalk or a helicopter and pontoon boat ride in the canyon!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Grand Canyon - fulfilled dreamPhoto by: Jerzy S
- Den Kiesel muss man doch ...Photo by: Benjamin B
- paseo familiarPhoto by: Guido Q I
- På yttersta kantenPhoto by: Lars-Olof F
- Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam ...Photo by: Alexander Z
- Amazing Skywalk view over the ...Photo by: Olaf C
- Amazing Grand CanyonPhoto by: Annabelle G. C
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Moloy
- Top of the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Marcia L
- Tipi -Grand CanyonPhoto by: Kimela S
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Kimela S
- 531179_3557774547512_188307967 ...Photo by: Angdarl
- Gran cañon-usa 023Photo by: ALEXANDER V
- SkyManPhoto by: Craig
- West Rim PonyPhoto by: Travel Mom
USA, 05 2012
- More posingPhoto by: Travel Mom
USA, 05 2012
- skywalkPhoto by: val
- guano pointPhoto by: val
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Katy M
- LAS VEGAS MAY 2012 053Photo by: Onnfire
What You Can Expect
Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, enjoy three hours of exploring at the West Rim. Hike to the Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks to take in the amazing views. Visit the Hualapai Ranch for a wild west show and delicious barbecue lunch. There are many options and a variety of exciting possibilities.
There are also two upgrades to consider during this time frame. First, consider adding a thrilling walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass walkway nearly 4,000 feet above the floor of the canyon. Secondly, there's a stunning helicopter/boat ride. Lift off high above the canyon in a helicopter, then swoop down between its walls and land on the canyon floor. Walk around, get an up-close look at the many layers of the interior of the canyon and gain an even greater appreciation of the immensity of this natural wonder. Additionally, enjoy a pontoon boat ride along the Colorado River, looking up at the canyon’s many beautiful colors and stunning rock formations.
This day tour also includes a complimentary photo stop at Hoover Dam, either before or after visiting the Grand Canyon. Travel time between Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon is approximately three hours each way.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat and Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and are not within our control.
Oh my gosh, this was the highlight of our trip to CA. The helicopter ride was amazing! The trip on the river was incredible! Do yourself a favour and spend the extra on the helicopter and river trip, you will not regret it.
Amazing tour! Our tour guide was great!! Made the trip!!
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
Great Tour! Really friendly, experienced and helpful bus driver! A great day out and back in las Vegas earlier than other tours, so you can enjoy a whole evening out and about on the Strip.
Last minute upgrade to a Helicopterboat tour was well worth it, really amazing experience!
The skywalk is a bit of a dispointment and a waste of time with queuing and not being allowed any camera's on the actual attraction. Time is much better spent at Guano point
excellent day out
This a great experience and great deal! Driver
Tommy T was great as well
I would give the Sky walk a man as as it is just a way for people there to take photos of you and make money, it is not as big as it looks in the photos. Other then that, the Grand Canyon is beautiful, we which we has more time to spend there. Having lunch overlooking the Canyon was amazing. Really liked the Hoover dam too.
The tour was beyond my imagination. Thomas L. was excellent!!! He was hilarious, attentive, and very knowledgeable.
love it! just go!!
$238.95 Save $128.96