- Day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim by coach from Las Vegas
- Snap photos of the Hoover Dam from the pedestrian walkway
- Opt to check out the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Enjoy scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Upgrade to include a helicopter and boat combo
- Relax with pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This coach tour to the Grand Canyon allows you the opportunity to get some awesome pictures of Hoover Dam from the by-pass bridge. At the West Rim, you have free time to explore on your own or upgrade to take a stroll on the Skywalk or a helicopter and pontoon boat ride in the canyon!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Grand Canyon - fulfilled dreamPhoto by: Jerzy S
- Den Kiesel muss man doch ...Photo by: Benjamin B
- paseo familiarPhoto by: Guido Q I
- På yttersta kantenPhoto by: Lars-Olof F
- Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam ...Photo by: Alexander Z
- Amazing Skywalk view over the ...Photo by: Olaf C
- Amazing Grand CanyonPhoto by: Annabelle G. C
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Moloy
- Top of the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Marcia L
- Tipi -Grand CanyonPhoto by: Kimela S
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Kimela S
- 531179_3557774547512_188307967 ...Photo by: Angdarl
- Gran cañon-usa 023Photo by: ALEXANDER V
- SkyManPhoto by: Craig
- West Rim PonyPhoto by: Travel Mom
USA, 05 2012
- More posingPhoto by: Travel Mom
USA, 05 2012
- skywalkPhoto by: val
- guano pointPhoto by: val
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Katy M
- LAS VEGAS MAY 2012 053Photo by: Onnfire
What You Can Expect
We went in early February and loved it! Enjoyed the bus ride to and from Vegas also.
Excellent tour highly recommend it. The Skywalk was a great experience as was the Canyon itself. It was well organized from pickup to drop off.
The tour was well organised, and spot on time. The guide/driver was very informative, just as he was hilarious. I enjoyed the tour and recommend it..
The tour and view were great, the bus was nice and clean. the driver Enrique bus5704 was very neat clean and friendly he kept us well informed on all the attractions he was great.great . I would recommend the local tour operator of Las Vegas . Carl smiley Hinz
A must do trip if visiting Las Vegas. An early start - our pick up time was 0615, but definitely worth it. Our driver Thomas was very witty and informative. You also get a commentary from Jim. The photo stop at Hoover Dam is just that but gives you a chance to stretch your legs. We got 4 hrs at the Grand Canyon which was ample time to visit the 3 sites, we went to Eagle Point first then Guano Point leaving the ranch until last, this is where we had lunch. The food was fine and you got a good drink selection at the ranch - there's also a shop there to buy t-shirts etc. I felt that this trip was value for money.
This is an absolute must early start 6amish and 6 hour round coach trip but oh so worth it, brilliant, skywalk is great
We had a good time. Our driver was Thomas. He was knowledgeable and entertaining, and also was an excellent driver.
Great tour, Thomas , the driver, was awesome, once lunch and total fabulous experience, highly recommended!
Fantastic way to see the Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon in a day !! Our tour guide Thomas was excellent - very knowledgeable, professional and friendly !!
The shuttle bus from the hotel to the bus terminal was terrible, it was late and the driver was rude.
Once at the bus terminal the service was great, The bus terminal staff were great and very helpful.
the driver/guide to the Grand Canyon whose name is Thomas was fantastic.
The trip was worth it and then some.The shuttles were super convenient.The small plane ride was exhilarating and intimidating at the same time , the pilots were great.
We stopped at the dam, we got great views and photo ops.Overall it is a must do trip in my books.
$227.99 Save $98.00