Book with us and save 33% compared to another travel site!
- Day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim by coach from Las Vegas
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Ticket to the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Enjoy scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Upgrade to include a helicopter and boat combo
- Pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This coach tour to the Grand Canyon allows you the opportunity to get some awesome pictures of Hoover Dam from the by-pass bridge. At the West Rim, you have free time to explore on your own or upgrade to take a stroll on the Skywalk or a helicopter and pontoon boat ride in the canyon!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Den Kiesel muss man doch ...Photo by: Benjamin B
paseo familiarPhoto by: Guido Q I
På yttersta kantenPhoto by: Lars-Olof F
Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam ...Photo by: Alexander Z
Amazing Skywalk view over the ...Photo by: Olaf C
Amazing Grand CanyonPhoto by: Annabelle G. C
Hoover DamPhoto by: Moloy
Top of the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Marcia L
Tipi -Grand CanyonPhoto by: Kimela S
Grand CanyonPhoto by: Kimela S
531179_3557774547512_188307967 ...Photo by: Angdarl
Gran cañon-usa 023Photo by: ALEXANDER V
SkyManPhoto by: Craig
West Rim PonyPhoto by: Travel Mom
USA, 05 2012
More posingPhoto by: Travel Mom
USA, 05 2012
skywalkPhoto by: val
guano pointPhoto by: val
Hoover DamPhoto by: Katy M
LAS VEGAS MAY 2012 053Photo by: Onnfire
Fun on the colorado river ...Photo by: PATRICK M
What You Can Expect
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Hualapai Buffet, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat and Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
The trip was great!!! I would strongly recommend this trip to anyone who has never visited the Grand Canyon or Hoover Dam.
Excellent! The driver/tour guide Tony was awesome! He took us to all the places, and talked about every place in detail.
$165.73 Save $50.74