- Day trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim by coach from Las Vegas
- 15-minute Hoover Dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Ticket to the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Enjoy scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Upgrade to include a helicopter and boat combo
- Pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This coach tour to the Grand Canyon allows you the opportunity to get some awesome pictures of Hoover Dam from the by-pass bridge. At the West Rim, you have free time to explore on your own or upgrade to take a stroll on the Skywalk or a helicopter and pontoon boat ride in the canyon!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Grand Canyon - fulfilled dreamPhoto by: Jerzy S
- Den Kiesel muss man doch ...Photo by: Benjamin B
- paseo familiarPhoto by: Guido Q I
- På yttersta kantenPhoto by: Lars-Olof F
- Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam ...Photo by: Alexander Z
- Amazing Skywalk view over the ...Photo by: Olaf C
- Amazing Grand CanyonPhoto by: Annabelle G. C
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Moloy
- Top of the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Marcia L
- Tipi -Grand CanyonPhoto by: Kimela S
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Kimela S
- 531179_3557774547512_188307967 ...Photo by: Angdarl
- Gran cañon-usa 023Photo by: ALEXANDER V
- SkyManPhoto by: Craig
- West Rim PonyPhoto by: Travel Mom
USA, 05 2012
- More posingPhoto by: Travel Mom
USA, 05 2012
- skywalkPhoto by: val
- guano pointPhoto by: val
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Katy M
- LAS VEGAS MAY 2012 053Photo by: Onnfire
What You Can Expect
Great trip. It is a very long day, but it was nice to be able to relax on the bus on the way home. The journey went quickly. James our driver was knowledgeable, but his constant silly noises over the microphone became a bit annoying it was 7am though..!!!. That said, his commentary was great.
The skywalk was one of the most amazing things I've experienced in my lifetime!
very pleased with trip and thanks for keeping us informed as we arranged it by emails a first for us
An excellent trip all around. Our driver was excellent. We felt very comfortable and he gave really good advice to ensure we saw everything at the Grand Canyon. We were so impressed with the logistical arrangements -efficient, courteous and helpful. One suggestion -the final rest stop at the gas station on the return leg was a bit seedy and off-putting for those of us unaccustomed to the in - your - face gun culture. Bathrooms were dirty and the walk past the commando scene a bit much! Although this is one aspect of American life it detracted from the almost spiritual experience of seeing the grand canyon west rim.
The staff were particularly helpful in accommodating our requests. Very kind driver who dropped us off at our hotel in Tusayan we stayed on at the Grand Canyon. Comfortable bus, very informative commentary. Highly recommended.
Couldn't say enough great things about this tour. Very organized, informative and hope you get Thomas as the bus driver, he was hilarious and very helpful as well!!!
Very organized and informative.Highly recommended.
One of the best, most memorial trip I have made. I will never forget this trip.
Trip and tour were excellent!
$227.99 Save $113.00