- Grand Canyon West Rim Day Tour by Hummer H2
- Complimentary photo stop at the Hoover Dam
- Enjoy a light off-road experience through the 900 year old Joshua Tree Forest, photo-stop included
- Spend 3-hours (approx.) exploring the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Meet members of the Hualapai Nation
- Lunch, professional guide and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Travel in comfort on this small-group excursion to the Grand Canyon with a guide eager to share extensive knowledge of the area. Upgrade options enable you to have as grand -- or simple -- an outing as you wish. Seeing a Joshua tree forest on the way to the canyon is cool, too!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Grand Canyon with Brett our ...Photo by: June D
- Looking out over the CanyonPhoto by: June D
- Grand canyon 2014Photo by: stephen m
- Gran CanyonPhoto by: Dooky K
- Unser Guide ScottPhoto by: Dooky K
- Gran CanyonPhoto by: Dooky K
- Our Tour Guide ScottPhoto by: David M
- The HummerPhoto by: David M
- Grand Canyon TourPhoto by: Sharon L
United Kingdom, 09 2013
- The majestic Grand CanyonPhoto by: June D
- Our Hummer - Great way to see ...Photo by: June D
- Helicopter ride over the ...Photo by: June D
- Out on the SkywalkPhoto by: June D
- Grand Canyon butterflyPhoto by: June D
- Grand Canyon by HummerPhoto by: June D
What You Can Expect
Guide was excellent. Very helpful and knowledgeable.
We had a fantastic day out visiting the Grand Canyon, our guide Randy was first class, very knowledgeable and very friendly he certainly entertained us throughout the day and is a credit to the company. I will certainly recommend to my friends.
Great trip and Great Tour Guide We were able to see Big Horn Sheep right in the canyon amazing and the sky walk is a must!!
Fantastic tour to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon with a stop at the Hoover Dam. Our guide, Randy, made the trip truly special with his vast knowledge of the area's history, development, geology, vegetation, etc. Being on the Hualapai reservation added a meaningful and moving layer to the day's experience. Was the highlight of our trip to Las Vegas.
Highly recommended. Not so much on the Hummer but the tour guide was really good. Very friendly, very informative and with a great sense of humor. Was hoping we could spend a little bit more time walking on the canyon but it was a cold day so I guess it's fair. Other than that the tour was brilliant!
Spectacular day in all respects. Our guide did it all superbly.
Excellent guide who knew a lot about the history of Nevada and took us to the best places, routes, viewpoints and photo opportunity points.
This was a really amazing experience and I think we had the best guide ever. Randy was informative,funny and gave loads of great advice and choices of things to do during the trip. Very highly recommended.
Such a fantastic experience. Very well organised and our driver Randy was full of knowledge. This tour was one of the many highlights we had in Vegas. Recommend highly.
Fantastic day, there was only the two of us in the Hummer. We were treated fantastic it was all about us. Our driver could not do enough for us.