- Mountain bike tour of Mustang Trail in Red Rock Canyon
- Admire the canyon’s gorgeous, stark landscapes as you bike 7 to 12 miles
- Choose between a Santa Cruz Superlite bike or an Elsworth Epiphany bike
- Half-day and full-day tours are available
- All equipment, bottled water and professional guide are included
- Enjoy complimentary pickup from the Las Vegas Strip
Hop on your preferred mountain bike – either the Santa Cruz Superlite or Elsworth Epiphany (your choice when booking) – and ride with your professional guide, who visits this area regularly and will offer expert narration about the sights you’ll see. All equipment is included on this tour: bike rental, helmet and water.
The Mustang Trail is a single-track path that provides a great introduction to mountain biking. Located on the scenic Keystone thrust fault, the trail begins with a 1-mile (1.6-km) climb followed by a 2-mile (3.22-km) descent through the foothills of Black Velvet. With a quick pace and minimal climbs, the trail is ideal for the athletic beginner and offer exciting extensions for more experienced riders, as well. Your total biking distance is 7 to 12 miles (11 to 19 km).
Important: Please advise of each riders height in the special requirements field at check out. There is the possibility of your booking not being confirmed without this information.
Reviewed by DONALD C, October 2012
TIGHT AND RIGHT -
Reviewed by Sergio M, November 2012
The only thing that I dislike was:
One of the customers that took the trip has serious health problems and because of that slows down the group. I feel sorry for him, but it was and irresponabity from his side to participate in and extreme trip as well from the company to allow him to expose him.