- Mountain bike tour of Mustang Trail in Red Rock Canyon
- Admire the canyon’s gorgeous, stark landscapes as you bike 7 to 12 miles
- Choose between a Santa Cruz Superlite bike or an Elsworth Epiphany bike
- Half-day and full-day tours are available
- All equipment, bottled water and professional guide are included
- Enjoy complimentary pickup from the Las Vegas Strip
What You Can Expect
Hop on your preferred mountain bike – either the Santa Cruz Superlite or Elsworth Epiphany (your choice when booking) – and ride with your professional guide, who visits this area regularly and will offer expert narration about the sights you’ll see. All equipment is included on this tour: bike rental, helmet and water.
The Mustang Trail is a single-track path that provides a great introduction to mountain biking. Located on the scenic Keystone thrust fault, the trail begins with a 1-mile (1.6-km) climb followed by a 2-mile (3.22-km) descent through the foothills of Black Velvet. With a quick pace and minimal climbs, the trail is ideal for the athletic beginner and offer exciting extensions for more experienced riders, as well. Your total biking distance is 7 to 12 miles (11 to 19 km).
Important: Please advise of each riders height in the special requirements field at check out. There is the possibility of your booking not being confirmed without this information.
I took this ride with a small group of riders that had varied levels of mountain biking experience. Brandon, our guide, did an amazing job of selecting a route that tested everyone while keeping everyone safe. I would return to Vegas just to bike it again. We rode 14 miles on half day trip - it was 100 degrees at 9am. Again our guide made us stop and hydrate, etc. Great time... Thanks Brandon!
TIGHT AND RIGHT -