- Bike tour through Red Rock Canyon
- Enjoy the canyon’s beautiful and stark desert landscapes
- Choose between a guided or self-guided tour and between a hybrid bike or road bike
- Morning and afternoon departures available
- Complimentary transportation from the Las Vegas Strip included
- Great for both advanced and beginner riders!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Let your professional guide lead you on an awesome, one-way bike ride along a paved loop. This tour is great for the casual cyclist. The scenic loop winds through petrified sand dunes and runs along the base of the Keystone Cliffs. Start at the loop’s highest point and descend 2,500 feet (762 meters) through Red Rock Canyon and back to the tour center.
Intermediate and advanced riders may prefer the 23-mile (37-km) self-guided tour. This is a great way to see the canyon at your own pace and ride an additional 10 miles (17 km) on the Red Rock Scenic Highway.
Important: Please advise of each riders height in the special requirements field at check out. There is the possibility of your booking not being confirmed without this information.
We had a wonderful time.
Brennan was our guide, he was real personable and nice.
We really enjoyed it. Beautiful views.
Magnificent scenery. Great equipment. First 6 miles is uphill and requires a certain level of fitness. Remaining portion of the ride is downhill or flat. Had a blast.