- Four-hour tour to the Nevada Desert from Las Vegas with two-hour ATV ride
- Breathtaking views from the Hidden Valley National Monument Overlook
- Safety orientation and guidance from experienced tour guides
- Helmets, gloves, goggles and bottled water supplied
- Pick-up and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An adrenaline-pumping afternoon ATV excursion to the Mojave Desert that's good for those pressed for time. Be sure to wear closed-toe shoes -- they're required for riding.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- ATV RidePhoto by: Alex W
- DSCN4483Photo by: MARK A
- ATV GearPhoto by: Gpo
USA, 11 2014
- Thumbs upPhoto by: Teri W.
- That was funPhoto by: Teri W.
- Smile for the cameraPhoto by: Teri W.
- Cruising on the dry lake bedPhoto by: Teri W.
- The mountainsPhoto by: Teri W.
- View from my dune buggyPhoto by: Teri W.
- Dusty and Loving It!Photo by: VB Player2
USA, 09 2013
What You Can Expect
We had a fantastic time! Just beautiful out there riding in the desert. Our tour guide was great. We ended up being the only group, so it was like a private tour. Would definitely do it again and recommend it to the adventurers out there and to those who don't think they are adventurous!
Very good instructor... After the introduction you are totally capable of driving an ATV safely! Cool tour... Nice stop with a great view! Couldn't be better!
Very professional group! Awesome fun!
It was my first time in Vegas and I knew I wanted to do something that I've never done before. Off-roading was the first thing that came to mind for some reason; Not knowing that Nevada has the largest amount of land in the nation. My friend and I went for it. It was incredible! Our guide Anthony was cool, knowledgable of the surroundings, and made us feel like we were in good hands. The half-day trip is perfect for something to do for a morning or afternoon. Beats the popular strip any day of the week. We road just about 30 miles on the atv's, and depending on how comfortable, or fast your group rides depicts the amount of time you'll be out riding. This was totally fun! Unforgettable my friend and I. I completely recommend this to anybody the wants to be adventurous while they're in Vegas other than betting it all on red.
VB Player2 USA
I had an amazing time on this tour. My boyfriend and I enjoyed it mostly because it was only us two with the guide making it more private which made me comfortable to say stop and go whenever I needed a break. Our guide was very helpful, prepared, and very down to earth too. I totally recommend it!