- Bike tour of the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas
- Ride through the Lake Mead Recreation Area
- Take the optional Discovery Tour for a chance to see inside the dam (not included)
- All equipment, professional guide, bottled water and lunch is included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from select Las Vegas hotels
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour includes a stop at the Lake Mead Visitors Center for a break, and if the weather is nice enough, you can bike down to Lake Mead for a quick dip. Then you'll head back to the trailhead to enter the tunnels, where trains once transported concrete to the Hoover Dam.
Travel through no less than 5 tunnels with views of Lake Mead and continue on the trail toward the Hoover Dam. Here, you'll have plenty of time to explore the Visitor's Center, take the Discovery Tour (USD 11.00, payable at the Hoover Dam) and admire the Colorado River.
Enjoy a picnic lunch before packing up the bikes and gear and head back to Las Vegas!
It was Awesome! Our tour guide Daniel was very informative and patient with us the whole time. It was beautiful the entire ride.
We really enjoyed this day trip. The trail was great, very scenic, and the tunnels were exciting. The supplied lunch was really good and my food allergies were well accommodated. The tour guide was full of interesting facts, answered all questions. Great trip!!! The Big Horn Sheep were great.