Book and save 20% compared to another travel site!
- Hoover Dam tour with Lake Mead cruise
- On the Hoover Dam Discovery Tour, take elevators 500 feet down into the walls of the Black Canyon
- 90-minute Lake Mead cruise
- Stop at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory
- Deli-style lunch included
- Hotel pickup and return included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Discover the engineering marvel that is Hoover Dam before taking a 90-minute steamboat cruise on Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the US. The stop at Ethel M's Chocolate Factory on the way back to Vegas is a sweet bonus!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC00791Photo by: tanyamc32
- Dessert Princess at Lake MeadPhoto by: fresendiz
- Dessert Princess Cruise at ...Photo by: fresendiz
- Hoover DamPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover Dam GeneratorsPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover Dam undergroundPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover Dam bridgePhoto by: fresendiz
- Gray Line Base StopPhoto by: fresendiz
- Tour BusPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover dam outletPhoto by: Kyle W
- A Day on the LakePhoto by: Tanya B
- Lake MeadPhoto by: Robert N
- Bypass bridgePhoto by: Robert N
- Monterey aquariumPhoto by: David B
- Viator Las Vegas Tour - Fun ...Photo by: C Tina J
- hoover damPhoto by: Dawn D
- hoover damPhoto by: Dawn D
- Power generatorsPhoto by: Jason J
- Hoover Dam intake towersPhoto by: Jason J
- Hoover Dam Water PipePhoto by: Jason J
What You Can Expect
highly recommend ,the Lake Mead cruise was brilliant and relaxing soaking up all the views .Would do it again :
I thought it was a great tour to see the part of NV aside from Vegas and the strip. I thought the allotted time for each event was good. There was not too much waiting around, which I was expecting. I was continuously entertained.
This was so informative and relaxing.
Very good tour and Lake Mead cruise
A very pleasant experience with beautiful scenery all around. Suitable for all ages with lunch onboard and tranquil setting. A must do if you're staying in Vegas.
Fantastic trip. Highly recommend. Good value for money. The grey line driver Kirklyn was both courteous and knowledgeable. The Hoover dam guide Joe was both knowledgeable and humorous. The structure itself was extremely impressive. The highlight of the trip was the Lake Mead cruise. Beautiful weather spectacular views and substantial lunch. The pictures at the welcome to Vegas sign were rushed. And the stop at the chocolate factory was disappointing. We arrived too late for the demonstration and the chocolate was very expensive but it tasted good. This was a tour timing issue and no fault of the driver. Fantastic day out loved every minute!
It was very interesting and Lake Mead is just beautiful! The lunch provided was good! Mark, who was our driver, was excellent!! Very on time with the pick-up and kept the entire ride interesting!
Excellent tour - the Lake Mead cruise was awesome and the tour of the dam was informative.
It was good to visit the Hoover Dam and see the inside working of the dam. Impressive. The cruise on Lake Mead was so peaceful. The rock formations were amazing. Good value for money.
Very good driver/tour guide. Would recommend this.
$119.95 Save $23.96