- Hoover Dam tour with Lake Mead cruise
- On the Hoover Dam Discovery Tour, take elevators 500 feet down into the walls of the Black Canyon
- 90-minute Lake Mead cruise
- Stop at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory
- Deli-style lunch included
- Hotel pickup and return included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Discover the engineering marvel that is Hoover Dam before taking a 90-minute steamboat cruise on Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the US. The stop at Ethel M's Chocolate Factory on the way back to Vegas is a sweet bonus!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC00791Photo by: tanyamc32
- Dessert Princess at Lake MeadPhoto by: fresendiz
- Dessert Princess Cruise at ...Photo by: fresendiz
- Hoover DamPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover Dam GeneratorsPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover Dam undergroundPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover Dam bridgePhoto by: fresendiz
- Gray Line Base StopPhoto by: fresendiz
- Tour BusPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover dam outletPhoto by: Kyle W
- A Day on the LakePhoto by: Tanya B
- Lake MeadPhoto by: Robert N
- Bypass bridgePhoto by: Robert N
- Monterey aquariumPhoto by: David B
- Viator Las Vegas Tour - Fun ...Photo by: C Tina J
- hoover damPhoto by: Dawn D
- hoover damPhoto by: Dawn D
- Power generatorsPhoto by: Jason J
- Hoover Dam intake towersPhoto by: Jason J
- Hoover Dam Water PipePhoto by: Jason J
What You Can Expect
A very nice tour. The bus driver Uncle Milton was very nice, socialable and extremely knowledgable.
I enjoyed the tour of the dam and the information provided by the guide. Didn't realize how enormous the dam is.
The Hoover Dam tour was very informative and enjoyable to see how the dam works. The Lake Mead Cruise was great to get up close to the dam and see the shore line of the lake and the food was good on the cruise along with the drinks.
This tour was just wonderful. The bus picked us up ten or fifteen minutes after the time proposed but we arrived in time to the tour Stop Base where we had a small explanation of the tour. Our driver Guy Fieri because I do not remember his name and I apologize, was great . He was all the way explaining the different areas we passed. Great tour guide. We had a smooth ride to the Hoover Dam. After arriving we only did a small line to see a short film about the construction of the dam and its history. After seeing the dam our second stop was at Lake Mead, where we boarded a small cruise that took us to the dam to see it from the other side . I have to say everything was excellent. My wife and I had no complaints . Thanks for the great experience and good service .
Our Hoover Dam Tour With Lake Mead Cruse, was to take a visitor staying with us to see the dam. She was from out of the country and this was one of the special tours for her visit. I can remember when Lake Mead was near the top of the white edge of the lake.
DESPITE THE 109 DEGREE DAY OUR TRIP WAS VERY PLEASANT AND ENJOYABLE. OUR DRIVER/GUIDE WAS EXCELLENT, FRIENDLY, AND VERY INFORMATIVE.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TOUR TO MY FRIENDS.
Loved this tour especially the lake mead cruise which I really enjoyed, it took you up to the dam. Great value for money too.
Everything was perfect for this excursion. The men in our group would've like to stay at the dam longer, but it was long enough for me. The weather was lovely. Our tour guide, Mark, was very good and we learned a lot from him. Very nice tour.
enjoyed the day with my grandaughter- would recommend it
loved the trip, but didn't have enough time to see Hoover Dam. You could cut out the Chocolate factory, and
give more time to the dam. Lake Mead was awesome. Love the trip, Thank you so much
$137.90 Save $43.91