Book and save 20% compared to another travel site!
- Hoover Dam tour with Lake Mead cruise
- On the Hoover Dam Discovery Tour, take elevators 500 feet down into the walls of the Black Canyon
- 90-minute Lake Mead cruise
- Stop at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory
- Deli-style lunch included
- Hotel pickup and return included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Discover the engineering marvel that is Hoover Dam before taking a 90-minute steamboat cruise on Lake Mead, the largest reservoir in the US. The stop at Ethel M's Chocolate Factory on the way back to Vegas is a sweet bonus!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC00791Photo by: tanyamc32
- Dessert Princess at Lake MeadPhoto by: fresendiz
- Dessert Princess Cruise at ...Photo by: fresendiz
- Hoover DamPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover Dam GeneratorsPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover Dam undergroundPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover Dam bridgePhoto by: fresendiz
- Gray Line Base StopPhoto by: fresendiz
- Tour BusPhoto by: fresendiz
- Hoover dam outletPhoto by: Kyle W
- A Day on the LakePhoto by: Tanya B
- Lake MeadPhoto by: Robert N
- Bypass bridgePhoto by: Robert N
- Monterey aquariumPhoto by: David B
- Viator Las Vegas Tour - Fun ...Photo by: C Tina J
- hoover damPhoto by: Dawn D
- hoover damPhoto by: Dawn D
- Power generatorsPhoto by: Jason J
- Hoover Dam intake towersPhoto by: Jason J
- Hoover Dam Water PipePhoto by: Jason J
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour - the Lake Mead cruise was awesome and the tour of the dam was informative.
It was good to visit the Hoover Dam and see the inside working of the dam. Impressive. The cruise on Lake Mead was so peaceful. The rock formations were amazing. Good value for money.
Very good driver/tour guide. Would recommend this.
A good days tour, being picked up and dropped off at our hotel, Although expect to wait at the company depot in the morning before the tour begins. Seeing the internal workings of the dam was interesting. The lake mead trip was relaxing and the scenery was spectacular.
Tony our tour guide looked after us really well although some of what he told us was then repeated in the official recording played during the trip. He also explained why he was taking us to the chocolate factory first, but this meant it was not a good idea to buy any chocolate as there was no where cool to store it, and it was a hot day. We also assume we did not see the factory working as it was a Saturday.
Overall we enjoyed this trip and thought it good value for money.
One thing we found really tedious by the end of our trip to America was the constant reminding about tipping. The suggestion for this tour was 5-10 dollars per person.
Wonderful day on Lake Mead. Hoover Dam spectacular. Weather, a little windy but sun appeared before we returned to the dock. All was good.
Excellent Tour, would highly recommend. Tour guide was excellent and the dam was amazing!
$119.95 Save $23.96