- Experience the thrill of an indoor skydiving experience in Las Vegas
- Gear up with a flight suit, ear plugs, goggles and a helmet
- Experience three minutes of uninterrupted flight time that simulates the free-falling feeling of skydiving
- Learn the ropes with a training class and guided instruction
- This tour operates with a maximum of five people at a time, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your instructor
What You Can Expect
When you’re ready to catch some serious air, enter the wind tunnel area with a small group of no more than five people, plus the instructor. You’ll each take turns whipping and turning weightlessly in the air, simulating the feeling of free falling from a plane. Whereas typical skydiving free-fall time typically lasts roughly a minute, this simulation grants three minutes of uninterrupted air time over the high-powered wind tunnel. The airstream safely lifts you skyward, with highly trained instructors within an arm's reach. Experience the thrill of weightlessly hurtling through the sky, with none of the risk or weather concerns. It’s the perfect way to get another kind of adrenaline fix on the Vegas Strip!