- JERSEY BOYS show at Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Enjoy a mesmerizing performance based on one of the most successful music groups in history
- Follow the story of four blue-collar boys who rise to music stardom to become Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- Discover why this show won four 2006 Tony Awards including ‘Best Musical’
- Choose from multiple show times and seating locations
- Price displayed is inclusive of all taxes and fees!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Four rough-and-tumble kids from New Jersey become the biggest musical act in the world in this heartwarming performance based on the true story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
Beginning in the 1960s, the story follows the rollercoaster lives of four blue-collar boys and their rise to superstardom, winning legions of fans with hit songs like ‘Big Girls Don’t Cry,’ ‘Sherry’ and ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You.’ But their rise to fame isn’t without its fair share of turmoil, fights, jealousy and personal relationships gone wrong. The men ultimately come together, though, united forever by their childhood bond, old-school East Coast roots and unique success story.
Jersey Boys is one of the few true Broadway musicals brought to the Las Vegas Strip. Enjoy the comedy, drama, dancing and live music with some of the top voices in Sin City. It’s a must-see show that appeals to all ages and musical interests.
This show closes on September 18, 2016 so don't miss your chance to see this Broadway hit!
It was a great show and nice venue. would definitely recommend.
A fantastic show, good story and songs you recognised, plenty of room in seating area, theatre staff was very friendly.
This tour was amazing!
Very good show, and we chose cheaper seats at the back and still had a great view.
excellent show . no hastles very easy to pick up tickets