- A 3-hour Jeep tour of Las Vegas at night
- Gaze out at the dazzling lights and stars of Las Vegas as you cruise The Strip
- Visit the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, whose celebrity owners can be seen on the History Channel's Pawn Stars show
- Discover vintage Las Vegas at the Fremont Street Experience
- See iconic sights at night, like the Bellagio Hotel's impressive fountain
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your tour kicks off with a dose of pop culture when you cruise by the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, featured on the History Channel’s Pawn Stars show, before heading in the direction of the Strip's most popular and historical landmarks. Gawk at some of the largest and most beautiful hotels, and take note of new developments around town as your driver gives you the inside scoop on what the future holds for the fascinating city.
Next up is an over-the-top entertainment extravaganza: the famous Fremont Street Experience. Explore the five city blocks of high-tech overhead canopies, as they project larger-than-life animations, synchronized music, live video feeds and more. Vintage neon signs light up Fremont Street where you can find non-stop lively entertainment, eye-popping shows and fun activities for the whole family. Brace yourself for a light show on the world's largest video screen, featuring more than 12 million LED lights.
Finally, get your cameras ready for the unforgettable Bellagio fountain show, a fitting Vegas-style finale for the tour.