- Historic Las Vegas City Tour by Tour Trekker
- Learn about Las Vegas from a different perspective including its beauty, history and future
- Visit the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, whose celebrity oweners can be seen on the History Channel's "Pawn Stars' show
- Learn about Sin City's ties with organized crime at The Mob Museum
- Experience vintage Las Vegas at the Fremont Street Experience
Next stop is a taste of popular culture, the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, whose celebrity owners can be seen on the History Channel’s “Pawn Stars” show. Finally, you’ll take in an over-the-top entertainment extravaganza: the world-famous Fremont Street Experience. Five city blocks long, the high-tech overhead canopy explodes with huge animations, synchronized music, live video feeds, and more. Fremont Street is vintage Vegas with its historic neon signs that set the stage for non-stop lively entertainment, eye-popping shows and fun activities for the whole family.
Also included in this tour is VIP access to The Mob Museum, the National Museum of Organized Crime and Law Enforcement. Here you'll get a personal tour of the artifacts, interactive displays and multimedia that detail the Mob's impact on the history of our nation and City of Las Vegas.
You will travel along the Strip to popular and historical landmarks and see views of some of the largest and most beautiful hotels in the world. Explore what the future holds for the fascinating city of Las Vegas.
Reviewed by Ann S, October 2012
Tom our tour guide was fabulous and so knowledgeable. The entire tour was wonderful, I would do it again and highly recommend this tour!!
Reviewed by david w, September 2012
Loved this tour we went down to freemont street and mob museum very interesting. Got to have picture taken under the sign Welcome to Vegas. Tour guide gave us plenty of time to have a good look around as there is so much to see.