- Las Vegas combo tour including a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon and river float on the Colorado River
- Take a 60-minute scenic helicopter flight over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and Grand Canyon
- Enjoy a smooth raft ride down the Colorado River and through the Black Canyon
- Take a dip in the cool waters off the bank of the Colorado River
- Picnic lunch and bottled water included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- 30-minute landing at Grand Canyon West Airport
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Hammin' it up at the Hoover ...Photo by: Keli S
USA, 11 2007
- Captain and co-pilot!Photo by: Keli S
USA, 11 2007
- The Hoover dam and bridge.....Photo by: terrillewis
- Group picPhoto by: John W
- pic by Hoover DamPhoto by: John W
- SelfiePhoto by: John W
- Tour guide on raftPhoto by: John W
- Raft tripPhoto by: John W
- hoover damPhoto by: steven w
- Aerial ViewPhoto by: Elizabeth C
- Steve down at the ranchPhoto by: Elizabeth C
- Gorgeous sceneryPhoto by: Elizabeth C
- On the raft/boatPhoto by: Elizabeth C
- Lizzie and Steve do the ...Photo by: Elizabeth C
What You Can Expect
Fantastic day, lunch was not so great though
The sites were fantastic Having Brian as our Captain really made the trip. His historical knowledge of every aspect of the Canyon added incredible depth to the trip, His humor was icing on the cake. Thanks for a wonderful experience,...And Thank You Brian
Warren and Terry from upstate New York!
Awesome best adventure I have taken down there the staff were fantastic would do it again everyone should take this trip the sites are beyond words to describe it made my 50th birthday perfect :
Both trips were equally amazing, tour guides were very knowledgeable and friendly as were the pick up drivers.
Both great trips and not to be missed. Very helpful tour company who arranged a drop off at the airport to make things easier for me. Fantastic scenery on both trips, and a lovely time on the flight. Both very much recommended!!
Great. Amazing sights. This will last in our memories for the rest of our lives. On a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 9.9 and what pushes it up to a perfect 10 were the people that made it work. Not a sour face in the bunch. The helicopter pilot, even saying he had only been doing it a couple months, knew everything. And the boat pilot was even better. I can't tell you how knowledgeable and pleasant he was. OK, he had a bunch of silly jokes that I'm sure he uses on every trip, but it added a charm that was enjoyable. But more than that, his skill with the raft and knowledge of the river and the canyon made what could have been a 'dry' three hours floating into an experience. Although I know they do this over and over, they both made it a very personal experience. And even beyond them, even the ground crew and the bus drivers made it special. Sure, this was a tourist excursion. It wasn't back-packing into the wilderness and finding nature on your own, but it was a thoroughly enjoyable day. And I can't imagine how they did it at the price they did it. Well worth the money. I recommend completely.
Had a fantastic time on this tour! Can't recommend it enough. Really enjoyed the helicopter ride and the boat trip, especially the stops for swimming!!!
Was truly a great experience! Would recommend to anyone who has never done it!
Brilliant absolutely brilliant from start to finish.Picked up on time from hotel by friendly driver who was informative weho passed us on to staff at Airport.Pilot Lee great funny calm and informative.Then went on raft trip with Jeff from Wisconsin who was tremendous,informative funny he made the day for our family.I will treasure that afternoon the sights location swimming in river and banter from Jeff.
A day not to be missed. Fantastic from start to finish. Lucky enough to get the front seats in the Helicopter. Very informative pilot. The Float trip down the Colorado was also not to be missed. Felt like you were a million miles from anywhere. A highlight was the swim at lunchtime.