- Half-day tour of family-friendly attractions in Las Vegas
- Kids have the chance to meet other kids on this tour, and the personable guide helps keep them occupied
- Tour a habitat for lions and learn more about these magnificent animals
- See an aquarium and vintage toy shop featured on popular television shows
- Explore Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas, where you'll see classic casinos, a giant shark tank and the world's largest gold nugget
- Browse fun merchandise at M&M World and the Coca-Cola Factory Store
What You Can Expect
Travel about 12 miles (19 km) south of the Las Vegas Strip to Lion Habitat Ranch, where the lions once housed at the MGM Grand now live. Learn all about each of the captivating lions and cubs during your tour of the ranch. Interact with more animals at Acrylic Tank Manufacturing, where you'll see some of the cool marine life featured on the Animal Planet show Tanked.
Continue on to Toy Shack and Ultimate Sports Cards and Memorabilia, two shops from the History Channel show Pawn Stars. Show your kids toys and sports memorabilia from your own childhood and possibly meet the shop owners. As you leave this stop, pass one of the largest Denny's diners in the world -- it even contains a wedding chapel!
Head to Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas and see classic casinos including Binion's, Four Queens and The Plaza. Capture photos of Vegas Vic, the famous waving cowboy, and various street performers. Then stop into the Golden Nugget Hotel, where kids will be wowed by one of the world's largest shark tanks and the largest gold nugget ever discovered. Be sure to check out the ATM machine which dispenses gold instead of cash!
Back on the Las Vegas Strip, visit M&M World, where you can explore 5 floors of M&M souvenirs and have pictures taken with the famous M&M mascots. You'll also go to the Coca-Cola Factory Store, where you can get photos with the Coca-Cola polar bears and sample Coke drinks from around the world.
Your 4.5-hour action-packed tour of family-friendly Las Vegas concludes where it began on the Las Vegas Strip.