- 1-hour sunrise or sunset balloon flight over Las Vegas
- Traditional Champagne toast with light Hors D'oeuvres
- Unobstructed views of the famed Las Vegas Strip, local suburbs, Red Rock Canyon and surrounding mountains
- Experienced and licensed hot air balloon pilot
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Vegas Hot Air Baqlloon RidePhoto by: Tom and Cindy
USA, 11 2013
- Hot Air Balloon RidePhoto by: david h
- Helping set upPhoto by: Rivka
- Hot Air Balloon RidePhoto by: Cowboysrock
USA, 04 2013
- The Burner FlamePhoto by: SF
- Inside.....Photo by: SF
- Our hot air balloon tripPhoto by: Sandra D
- Wonderful viewPhoto by: Gordon B
- Filling the balloon.Photo by: Gordon B
- What a view!!!!!!!Photo by: James L S
- Giving the Envelope some ...Photo by: James L S
- Up Up and Away!!!!! Off ...Photo by: James L S
- Setting upPhoto by: jcocker
- Mountain ViewPhoto by: jcocker
- Family photoPhoto by: jcocker
- Group PhotoPhoto by: jcocker
- The sunrise of Las VegasPhoto by: jcocker
- The propane lighting before ...Photo by: Robert M
- Views of thr Las Vegas StripPhoto by: Krystal W
United States of America, 09 2014
- Inflating the BalloonPhoto by: Krystal W
United States of America, 09 2014
What You Can Expect
Your balloon flight begins in the southwest valley, with scenic views of Las Vegas' residential areas, the renowned Las Vegas Strip to the east and the majestic Red Rock Mountains and Red Rock Canyon to the west. As you drift peacefully in the aerial platform, the euphoria is beyond imagination and you develop an appreciation for 'Walking with the Winds'!
Your Las Vegas balloon ride is sure to be the highlight of your Vegas vacation!
Wonderful company very enjoyable time well worth the price
Well worth going on! The crew was fantastic, very knowledgeable. Casey was our pilot, he was fantastic. The whole crew was great!
Worth getting up early for, this was great fun. Not only was the ride great but found the whole set-up and take down fascinating. Pilot answered all our questions and impressed us with his skill at landing at the location selected using the wind to get there. Mimosas to start the day after the ride and celebrate the flight were a nice touch.
Wonderful trip. Could not have asked for a better ride. Landing a little rough but they don't have steering wheels. The crew handled it very professionally. I would go again in a heart beat.
Great experience, we were well looked after by Casey and his crew. Great weather, lovely views etc..
This was so much fun and totally worth the money and early rise. The people were extremely friendly and kind. Even if you have a fear of heights this will be worth the trip.
Fabulous! Worth every $. All pilots were good. Safety a premium. We were picked up from hotel, delivered to SundNce, transported to the take occ site without any hitches. Sbeldon\Larry helped with photos dtc, wonderful experience from start to finish
This trip was wonderful from the time we were picked up to when we were dropped off. Our pilot Casey was great, making the trip fun and entertaining. The views were exceptional. This was one of the best things I have ever done and I can now cross it off my bucket list!
Not a morning person but the ride was well worth getting up early for! John B.
This trip was fantastic by far exceeded our expectations on all levels. Worth getting up at 4.30 am for without a doubt, what made it for us was the company who took us and their staff who couldn't have been more attentive and genuinely interested in their passengers if they had tried. They were fun, put everybody at ease , full of information and obviously genuinely live what they do. One if the nicest things at the end was not being harassed for a tip. We gave a huge tip and they deserved every penny,
$274.99 Save $75.00