- Eight laps around the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in a NASCAR style racecar
- Track orientation and information sessions
- Graduation pack, including detailed lap-time sheet and official Graduation Certificate
- Upgrade to the Rookie Tour with transportation and a tour of the Las Vegas Speedway facility included
- Safety gear including regulation helmet and neck guard included
After the driver’s meeting, you'll be suited up in a regulation helmet, neck guard and drivers suit for your safety. Then you can enjoy 1 to 2 hours of fun-filled driving in your professional NASCAR stock car. After successfully completing your 8 laps, you’ll receive a graduation packet that includes a time sheet with a breakdown of each lap driven.
Upgrade to the Rookie Tour option with transportation to and from the Speedway. Additionally, receive an overview of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, the largest sporting venue on the West Coast of the United States. Tour the Richard Petty Driving Experience Race Shop as well as a stop at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway Gift Store to find your favorite race gear.
Please note: all times are approximate and subject to weather conditions and participant experience levels.
Reviewed by Heidi B, January 2012
Well my husband had "the best time of his life" as my son put it. He would recommend this very highly for anyone interested in driving and driving fast. My son did the ride along and enjoyed this very much also. The driving experience is very expensive but if its your thing then go for it - you will not be disapointed.
Reviewed by Graham S, November 2011
Brilliant experience, thoroughly enjoyed the morning