Book now and save 20% on the recommended retail rate!
Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
- 1.5-hour Grand Canyon express helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- Take a scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Admire bird’s-eye views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Fly low over the sparkling Las Vegas Strip on your return
- Enjoy expert commentary from your pilot
- Choice of a morning or afternoon flight
- A great value and the perfect way to see the Grand Canyon's highlights if you're short on time!
- Upgrade your flightseeing experience to include a basin landing, Champagne and transportation by limousine on this popular helicopter tour!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An ultra-fast way of seeing the incomparable Grand Canyon if you're staying in Vegas!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Explore the depths of the majestic Grand Canyon from the air and witness the awe-inspiring beauty of this natural wonder. After soaring for 40 miles (64 km) over the West Rim, you’ll return to Las Vegas for a fabulous tour of the dazzling Strip!
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $40 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
it was fantastic
This was one of the highlights of my tour of the western US - the company that provided the flights were professional throughout and Ned, the pilot, was clearly very skilled, exhibiting smooth control over the helicopter. It's a reasonably lengthy flight over some stunning scenery, and I would say that it was pretty good value for money for what you get (although I slightly regretted not paying a bit more for the tour where you actually land in the canyon). It was great to fly over the Las Vegas Strip just before we landed - a great way to end the tour. One thing - unless you have access to a car, go for the option where the operator organises transport for you to get to the heliport - don't get a taxi there! The Las Vegas taxi drivers are sneaky and will pretend they don't know where they are going just to get a few extra dollars on the meter, as I found out!