Book now and save 25% on the recommended retail rate!
Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
- 1.5-hour Grand Canyon express helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- Take a scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Admire bird’s-eye views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Fly low over the sparkling Las Vegas Strip on your return
- Enjoy expert commentary from your pilot
- Choice of a morning or afternoon flight
- A great value and the perfect way to see the Grand Canyon's highlights if you're short on time!
- Upgrade your flightseeing experience to include a basin landing, Champagne and transportation by limousine on this popular helicopter tour!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An ultra-fast way of seeing the incomparable Grand Canyon if you're staying in Vegas!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Explore the depths of the majestic Grand Canyon from the air and witness the awe-inspiring beauty of this natural wonder. After soaring for 40 miles (64 km) over the West Rim, you’ll return to Las Vegas for a fabulous tour of the dazzling Strip!
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $40 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
I really enjoyed the tour. I went by myself as most people I know are afraid of heights. I didn't have much time as I had to prepare for my drive home. So I did the 1.5 hour tour. It was great. The pilot went over the type of helicopter and the safety measures. I finally got see the Grand Canyon. :)
Everything about it was amazing. The tour was very professional and I loved our pilot Erika. I hadn't been in a helicopter before and was a little nervous but the views were so spectacular there was no time to do anything except enjoy. The music and commentary were great. Flying to the Grand Canyon is the only way to go, especially if you want to take photos. Viator were very helpful when making the booking. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.