- 1.5-hour Grand Canyon express helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- Take a scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Admire bird’s-eye views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Fly low over the sparkling Las Vegas Strip on your return
- Enjoy expert commentary from your pilot
- Choice of a morning or afternoon flight
- A great value and the perfect way to see the Grand Canyon's highlights if you're short on time!
- Upgrade your flightseeing experience to include a basin landing, Champagne and transportation by limousine on this popular helicopter tour!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An ultra-fast way of seeing the incomparable Grand Canyon if you're staying in Vegas!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour, very informative and spectacular views. Not too short as to be over too soon but not so long as to start getting dull. Just right!
Amazingly experience cost was affordable as some tours were way to expensive. We did not land but felt no need to either. The pilot was fun and knowledgeable. Pointed out loads of sights and information on them. Would recommend this to anyone. Thanks for the experience.
Fantastic trip - once in a lifetime trip. Absolutely lstunning views and the pilot was brilliant - thank you!
The helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon was amazing- would definitely do it again
This was an excellent tour. We were lucky: the day was calm and not very hot. Thus the ride was very smooth. The pilot was very friendly and provided a lot comments and jokes in addition to pre-recorded narration. I highly recommend this tour.
Great experience. My husband and I loved it. Great way to experience the Grand Canyon and the Vegas strip. I would do it again.
Raymond was Great. Check one off my Bucket List.
Pilot was great, will do it again.
Fantastic helicopter tour. Well organised with a welcoming and knowledgeable pilot. Enjoyed the whole experience.
One of the best value tours I have ever had. great views and informative chats from the pilot, I have waited 35 years to see the Grand Canyon and was not disappointed I only wish I had booked the lunch stop in the canyon to truly take in how magnificent it was.