Book now and save up to 33% on the recommended retail rate!
Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
- 1.5-hour Grand Canyon express helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- Take a scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Admire bird’s-eye views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Fly low over the sparkling Las Vegas Strip on your return
- Enjoy expert commentary from your pilot
- Choice of a morning or afternoon flight
- A great value and the perfect way to see the Grand Canyon's highlights if you're short on time!
- Upgrade your flightseeing experience to include a basin landing, Champagne and transportation by limousine on this popular helicopter tour!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An ultra-fast way of seeing the incomparable Grand Canyon if you're staying in Vegas!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Explore the depths of the majestic Grand Canyon from the air and witness the awe-inspiring beauty of this natural wonder. After soaring for 40 miles (64 km) over the West Rim, you’ll return to Las Vegas for a fabulous tour of the dazzling Strip!
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $40 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
The tour was excellent an exceptional. We were fortunate not to have encountered any turbulance throughout and the ride was very smooth. The Grand Canyon from the air is superb and the flight over Hoover Dam and Lake Meads was enjoyable. Cost us a bomb but worth the ride.
An amazing experience!! The most perfect way to see the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. Our helicopter pilot was awesome!! He knew what he was doing and exactly what he was talking about. Tour is well designed and long enough to enjoy the sites without getting restless. Perfect!!