Please note: hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
- 1.5-hour Grand Canyon express helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- Take a scenic helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Admire bird’s-eye views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the Colorado River
- Fly low over the sparkling Las Vegas Strip on your return
- Enjoy expert commentary from your pilot
- Choice of a morning or afternoon flight
- A great value and the perfect way to see the Grand Canyon's highlights if you're short on time!
- Upgrade your flightseeing experience to include a basin landing, Champagne and transportation by limousine on this popular helicopter tour!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
An ultra-fast way of seeing the incomparable Grand Canyon if you're staying in Vegas!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Explore the depths of the majestic Grand Canyon from the air and witness the awe-inspiring beauty of this natural wonder. After soaring for 40 miles (64 km) over the West Rim, you’ll return to Las Vegas for a fabulous tour of the dazzling Strip!
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $40 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included.
Excellent tour, very informative and spectacular views. Not too short as to be over too soon but not so long as to start getting dull. Just right!
Amazingly experience cost was affordable as some tours were way to expensive. We did not land but felt no need to either. The pilot was fun and knowledgeable. Pointed out loads of sights and information on them. Would recommend this to anyone. Thanks for the experience.