- Las Vegas wedding at the Graceland Wedding Chapel
- Rose nosegay and rose boutonniere
- Professional photography
- Traditional wedding music
- Choice of packages to suit every budget
- Chauffeur-driven pickup and drop-off by limousine from Las Vegas hotels
- Famous Graceland Wedding Chapel has been featured in movies and hosted countless celebrity weddings
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
All arrangements will be made for your special day, including fresh flowers or lifelike silk arrangements, limousine service, on-site photography, marriage certificate holder and optional DVD video production of your wedding. Religious and civil ceremonies are available. When making your reservation, please specify which ceremony you prefer.
You have several packages to choose from to help make your special day even more memorable:
- Package A: rose nosegay and rose boutonniere, professional photography - (6) 4x6's and (1) 8x10
- Package B: half dozen rose bouquet, rose boutonniere, professional photography - (6) 4x6's, (2) 5x7's and (1) 8x10, DVD of ceremony
- Package C: one dozen rose cascade or hand tied bouquet, rose boutonniere, professional photography - (9) 4x6's, (4) 5x7's and (2) 8x10's, DVD of ceremony
Please note: your marriage license (USD 60.00), Ministers fee (USD 60.00) and drivers gratuity (USD 35.00) is not included. This package covers the ceremony only.
unforgotten memories! staff was very nice and helpful, pastor with sense of humor and driver - a true gentleman!
this was woth it, Surprised my husband with a renewal for a anniversary, the limo Driver was awesome , white ultra stretch limo, the mnister was excellent, truely unforgettale my husband cried thru the whole thing. love it ! high reccomend this !
Tout s'est très bien passé même si cela reste "rapide"
Jolies fleurs, l'officiant ne parlait pas français mais à parlé lentement et clairement.
Il manquait une boisson sur le transport hôtel-chapel-hôtel car il faisait ben chaud !!
Je recommande cette formule !
As expected and described. Limo driver was great although it would have been a nice touch to have chanpagne as opposed to empty glasses only in the Limo. Reception staff at Graceland were friendly enough but it was evident they were 'going through the motions' - lack of personal touch. Photographer awesome and friendly and appeared genuinely excited for us, embraced the spirit of our wedding. Marriage celebrant had a good sense of humour, and efficient (no fluffing around). Overall good although evident they specialise in 'weddings in bulk'. After ceremony we let ourselves out so it would have been nice for the staff to acknowledge us, congratulate us and perhaps throw confetti? Just to end the service on a high. It will still be a memorable event, it's what you make of it in the end.