- Voted Most Interactive Magic Show
- Family-friendly Mike Hammer comedy magic show
- See Hammer swallow razor-sharp blades
- Located in the Four Queens Hotel and Casino on famous Fremont Street in downtown Las Vegas
- Price displayed is inclusive of all taxes and fees!
What You Can Expect
This family-friendly show will have you on the edge of your seat with laughter. This award-winning sleight-of-hand master is sure to grab your attention. See why the Las Vegas Review Journal says "You may have seen other magicians, but Hammer gives it the extra dimension".
Really fun show for the whole family, and easy on the wallet. The venue is small and intimate, and Mike calls out just about everyone in the audience--so be prepared to be part of the show! The performance is equal parts comedy and magic, and both are well executed and fast-paced. Mike came out to say hi and take pictures with folks after the show. Super nice guy, and very entertaining show!
Awesome show for the money. Definitely love the audience participation. Will see this show again.