- The Mob Attraction Las Vegas at the Tropicana Hotel and Casino
- Real artifacts from Ben "Bugsy" Siegel, Meyer "The Little Man" Lansky, Tony "The Ant" Spilotro, Sam "MoMo" Giancana and Charlie "Lucky" Luciano.
- Includes never-before-seen home movies of infamous gangsters
- Live interactive characters and holograms of celebrities guide you through the experience
- Cutting edge 3D technology
What You Can Expect
The 26,000-square-foot (7924-square-meter) entertainment attraction is anchored by the largest collection of organized crime artifacts ever assembled – see things belonging to Ben "Bugsy" Siegel, Meyer "The Little Man" Lansky, Tony "The Ant" Spilotro and Sam "MoMo" Giancana and Charlie "Lucky" Luciano.
Prepare to expose the truths, myths and legends the real godfathers left behind when the mob ruled Vegas.
Enjoyed the interactive portion and really found The Godfather background information intriguing - makes me want to watch the movie again!
This attraction was great! The actors who we encountred were great. I would deffinately tell people to check out this.