Book and save 7% compared to the local supplier's prices!
- Morning Maverick Horseback Ride with Breakfast
- Round trip transportation provided
- Dine on an authentic western-style breakfast
- All the horses are friendly and tame
- Take a horseback ride through the Wild West
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Escape to the Las Vegas desert for this hour-long horseback ride. A hearty breakfast will prepare you for your journey among stunning red rocks and wildlife. I advise keeping your heels pointed down as you ride -- it will make the ride more comfortable and secure.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSCN2645Photo by: Albert C
- PICT0137Photo by: Mark L
- PICT0106Photo by: Mark L
- Enjoying a Peaceful RidePhoto by: Anonymous
- 35. Rollin Rollin Rollin...Photo by: cheryl m
- Horseback riding through Red ...Photo by: Marcelino L
- Riding in the desertPhoto by: Linda W
USA, 09 2009
- Diner DecorPhoto by: Michelle G
- Trail Ride SceneryPhoto by: Michelle G
- Trail Ride sceneryPhoto by: Michelle G
- BenchPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- BambiPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- Heading backPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- RobbiePhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- Me and OutlawPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- StartPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- The ranchPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- A great way to celabrate my ...Photo by: David N
- All I need is a cowboy hatPhoto by: amanda_kinsley
- This is so goodPhoto by: amanda_kinsley
What You Can Expect
If you've never been on a horse before, don't let that put you off.
There were 7 of us this tour and not one of us knew one end of a horse from the other, we need not have worried
You get picked up at your hotel, then after a hearty breakfast you are matched with your horse for the ride.
Robby and his team do everything they can to put you at ease and it makes for a fantastic morning.
Thank you all we had a great time.
Would do it again.
Awesome experience! The horses were so beautiful as well as the mesa and the staff were top notched! Excellent breakfast! This was my highlight while visiting Vegas and am so happy to have been able to participate! Highly recommend.
What a great experience. Tasty, hearty breakfast, friendly shuttle driver Gloria, Great wranglers we met I may not remember all the names, but Steve and Alex were with our group. There were 14 riders I think and Whiskey and Bullet were great mounts to have on a very scenic ride. Thank you again from the Lynns.
This was a wonderful day and a fabulous experience riding through the Red Rock Canyon. The breakfast at the ranch was very nice and more than you could eat. The Wranglers made everyone feel welcome and were very attentive from mounting your horse to the ride for an hour and ten minutes to the dismounting. We had a group of almost 25 people but it was so well managed that it was more fun than a small group would be. I highly recommend this excursion. It will make your trip!
Great tour. Will definitely do it again.
Absolutely brilliant trip. Breakfast was served to us and nothing was too much trouble. I rode Whiskey a beautiful horse. The staff that rode with us were very friendly and kept a watchful eye on us all the time. They took photographs of us all and nothing was too much trouble. I wish the ride had gone on longer than an our as I was enjoying myself so much. Would definitely book this trip again and would advise anyone to book it as you will have a great time. I am no horsewoman but felt very confident on the horse knowing expert help was on hand if you needed it.
One of the best experiences of my trip to Las Vegas! Our pleasant driver picked us up at our hotel then drove us to the Bonnie Springs Ranch where we had a exceptional breakfast before going on our horseback ride. It was also informative as our wrangler explained to us the history of the ranch and pointed out the wildlife as they ran near us. We stopped at the highest point of the trail to have him take our photo on our horses. This was my first time riding a horse and in Las Vegas to boot!
A must do! Breakfast was good and filling. Staff were caring and did not skimp on safety. Van driver picked us up at the hotel. Was prompt almost to the minute. I want to do it again!!!
This was the most amazing trip. From being picked up by James from Wild West Tours to the fantastic wranglers who led us through the canyon on the most fabulous tame horses I loved every minute.
$129.99 Save $10.00