Book and save 7% compared to the local supplier's prices!
Wake up bright and early for a horseback ride through the Wild West! Leave the Las Vegas Strip behind for a day on a working ranch - where you will dine on a hearty cowboy breakfast before saddling up for scenic and leisurely horseback ride.
- Morning Maverick Horseback Ride with Breakfast
- Round trip transportation provided
- Dine on an authentic western-style breakfast
- All the horses are friendly and tame
- Take a horseback ride through the Wild West
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Escape to the Las Vegas desert for this hour-long horseback ride. A hearty breakfast will prepare you for your journey among stunning red rocks and wildlife. I advise keeping your heels pointed down as you ride -- it will make the ride more comfortable and secure.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSCN2645Photo by: Albert C
- PICT0137Photo by: Mark L
- PICT0106Photo by: Mark L
- Enjoying a Peaceful RidePhoto by: Anonymous
- 35. Rollin Rollin Rollin...Photo by: cheryl m
- Horseback riding through Red ...Photo by: Marcelino L
- Riding in the desertPhoto by: Linda W
USA, 09 2009
- A great way to celabrate my ...Photo by: David N
- All I need is a cowboy hatPhoto by: amanda_kinsley
- This is so goodPhoto by: amanda_kinsley
- Robbie the wranglerPhoto by: Tracey B
- 12027500_10207706658361745_558 ...Photo by: Tracey B
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: Mr.T
United Kingdom, 06 2015
- Perfect DayPhoto by: JACQUELINE M
- Las Vegas, Bonnie SpringsPhoto by: Taema H
- Resting of the horsesPhoto by: Michele Carbajal Curiel
USA, 05 2015
- Durango and mePhoto by: Michele Carbajal Curiel
USA, 05 2015
- Time to head back to the ranchPhoto by: Michele Carbajal Curiel
USA, 05 2015
- Ready for that ridePhoto by: Michele Carbajal Curiel
USA, 05 2015
- Smile HoneyPhoto by: Michele Carbajal Curiel
USA, 05 2015
What You Can Expect
Your friendly and knowledgeable driver will pick you up from select Las Vegas Strip hotels for the 30-minute ride to the ranch at Red Rock National Park, surrounded by stunning red rock mountains and desert.
Upon arrival, dine on an authentic western-style breakfast, including pancakes, choice of bacon, sausage or ham, hash browns, eggs, toast, coffee and orange juice. Enjoy the peace and serenity of the majestic mountain surrounds as the horses are prepared for the trail ride.
Your wranglers will match you with the perfect horse for your ride. All the horses are friendly and tame - perfect for all riding levels. Ride along the same trails used by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West. The ride is approximately 1 hour.
Keep your camera handy to catch cattle and horses grazing nearby, and if you have a keen eye, you may spot big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits.
After your ride, head over to the cowboy town and petting zoo, before being returned to your hotel with plenty of time left in the day to see more of the sights of Las Vegas.
Wonderful trip for us all...friends of mixed ages and abilities...horses well loved and cared for .
Spectacular scenery, friendly staff and interesting ranch...unfortunately did not have time to visit the petting zoo as we chose to do the later ride but were not informed the zoo did not open until 10.30 am !
Breakfast good with very friendly young lady serving....Thanks to Sarah and Robbie ...hope to see you again
Superb. The perfect escape from the constant buzz of Las Vegas.
I would highly recommend this tour, good fun good company and good food. 10 out of 10
The look on my wife's face said it all, it was fantastic.
Excellent experience well worth doing, the wranglers where really helpful and informative, Breakfast was more the we expected, very tasty!! thanks for a great day..
Breakfast was fabulous. The guides were so friendly and talkative. They knew everyones name after a short time and talked to each of us personally. They were informative and funny. Best part of the whole trip : Im a big girl and wasnt sure I was going to like it, and I loved it! Would do it again and again.
This was the highlight of our vacation! This horseback ride is a must for everyone! The staff from pickup at our hotel, restaurant, to our trail guides was over the top,!
Excellent trek this is our second year of this morning horseback ride ,breakfast lovely all staff and cowboys can't do enough for our party and we definetly look forward to same ride again at this ranch scenery outstanding highly recommended .
Loved this ride. James the driver was very helpful and friendly. Small group of people. Breakfast at Bonnie Springs was one of the best I have had this trip. Loved my horse, Yukon who was very patient and very solid to ride. Beautiful scenery.
Absolutely a great experience,great breakfast,great service,great hospitality,highly recommended,even if you have never been on a horse,friendly horses,friendly guides!!!! Thankyou
$129.99 Save $10.00