- Morning Maverick Horseback Ride with Breakfast
- Round trip transportation provided
- Dine on an authentic western-style breakfast
- All the horses are friendly and tame
- Take a horseback ride through the Wild West
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Escape to the Las Vegas desert for this hour-long horseback ride. A hearty breakfast will prepare you for your journey among stunning red rocks and wildlife. I advise keeping your heels pointed down as you ride -- it will make the ride more comfortable and secure.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSCN2645Photo by: Albert C
- PICT0137Photo by: Mark L
- PICT0106Photo by: Mark L
- Enjoying a Peaceful RidePhoto by: Anonymous
- 35. Rollin Rollin Rollin...Photo by: cheryl m
- Horseback riding through Red ...Photo by: Marcelino L
- Riding in the desertPhoto by: Linda W
USA, 09 2009
- Diner DecorPhoto by: Michelle G
- Trail Ride SceneryPhoto by: Michelle G
- Trail Ride sceneryPhoto by: Michelle G
- BenchPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- BambiPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- Heading backPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- RobbiePhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- Me and OutlawPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- StartPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- The ranchPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- A great way to celabrate my ...Photo by: David N
- All I need is a cowboy hatPhoto by: amanda_kinsley
- This is so goodPhoto by: amanda_kinsley
What You Can Expect
Excellent morning. We were picked up on time at our hotel, had a fantastic breakfast on the ranch and a great ride through Red Rock Canyon. Horses very well looked after and the lady who took us out was very informative about the horses, ranch and surrounding area. When we go back to Vegas next year, we plan to do a longer ride as an hour was not enough.
Fantastic morning. The staff is all really pleasant and the scenery beautiful. Thank you to our driver, guides, chef and all the staff for a fun morning.
Had a fabulous time. Enjoyed everything about it. Lovely gentle horse ride beautiful scenery excellent wrangler Robbie telling us stories. Would defo do it again if lucky enough to go back to Vegas. Thanks
Punctual pick-up. Good guides and nice trail.
Absolutely fantastic trip!!! I had never been on a horse before so was a bit unsure and i was on my own as my husband was away doing the dirt bike tour! I don't regret a second of it!
If you get the choice to have breakfast first or ride the horse first i'd definitely say go ride the horse first as you will then get the option for breakfast or lunch and the lunches are fantastic!! Our guide was Robbie and he was just fantastic, made sure we were all comfortable enough and was enjoying ourselves!
Highly recommend even if you are on your own, they make you really feel included in everything! Would love to go on a longer trek next time :-
Had a very nice time. Delicious breakfast, good informative tour guides.
I had a wonderful ride from my hotel to the ranch where we were served a delicious breakfast. Them we had our horseback ride through Red Rock Canyon. Our guides were wonderful, helpful, humorous , and kind. I would recommend this adventure to anyone who enjoys horses or the outdoors.
Fantastic time. Highlight of my week. Lovely people amazing scenery. Definitely do it again
Fantastic trip - staff was great - horses were incredible. I had never been riding and now I can say I am hooked.. :
Definitely worth doing!! Had a great day and would recommend to anyone. The staff are so friendly and the trail is awesome. Worth the money and brilliant experience. Get Booking it now if you are heading to Vegas
$129.99 Save $10.00