- Morning Maverick Horseback Ride with Breakfast
- Round trip transportation provided
- Dine on an authentic western-style breakfast
- All the horses are friendly and tame
- Take a horseback ride through the Wild West
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Escape to the Las Vegas desert for this hour-long horseback ride. A hearty breakfast will prepare you for your journey among stunning red rocks and wildlife. I advise keeping your heels pointed down as you ride -- it will make the ride more comfortable and secure.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSCN2645Photo by: Albert C
- PICT0137Photo by: Mark L
- PICT0106Photo by: Mark L
- Enjoying a Peaceful RidePhoto by: Anonymous
- 35. Rollin Rollin Rollin...Photo by: cheryl m
- Horseback riding through Red ...Photo by: Marcelino L
- Riding in the desertPhoto by: Linda W
USA, 09 2009
- Diner DecorPhoto by: Michelle G
- Trail Ride SceneryPhoto by: Michelle G
- Trail Ride sceneryPhoto by: Michelle G
- BenchPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- BambiPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- Heading backPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- RobbiePhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- Me and OutlawPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- StartPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- The ranchPhoto by: Carrie&Bob
- A great way to celabrate my ...Photo by: David N
- All I need is a cowboy hatPhoto by: amanda_kinsley
- This is so goodPhoto by: amanda_kinsley
What You Can Expect
One of the best experiences of my trip to Las Vegas! Our pleasant driver picked us up at our hotel then drove us to the Bonnie Springs Ranch where we had a exceptional breakfast before going on our horseback ride. It was also informative as our wrangler explained to us the history of the ranch and pointed out the wildlife as they ran near us. We stopped at the highest point of the trail to have him take our photo on our horses. This was my first time riding a horse and in Las Vegas to boot!
A must do! Breakfast was good and filling. Staff were caring and did not skimp on safety. Van driver picked us up at the hotel. Was prompt almost to the minute. I want to do it again!!!
This was the most amazing trip. From being picked up by James from Wild West Tours to the fantastic wranglers who led us through the canyon on the most fabulous tame horses I loved every minute.
Had a great time! We were picked up by James what a nice guy! He was funny and informative.The horses were lovely, everybody so friendly.Great to get away from the buzz of vegas !!! Try it !
My wife and I and our two friends really enjoyed the experience. We were picked up promptly at our hotel and driven to the ranch. We had a nice breakfast then rode the horses accompanied by the excellent guides. We would all jump at the chance to do it all again if we get the chance.
Everything about this trip was first class. People were friendly, helpful but very professional. Breakfast was terrific. The most enjoyable trip of our holiday.
It was delightful! The breakfast was great, and all the 'wranglers' were fun and helpful. A great trip.
lovely trip, breakfast great, riding, escorts and scentary excellent. only critisism was not enough time after the ride to look around the zoo town and shops, would recommend this trip to everyone riders and non riders
The horseback ride and breakfast at Red Rock Canyon was a highlight of our trip. Wonderful people, fantastic area to ride in and beautifully kept horses. Will definitely go back if we are in the area again.