- Overnight Self-drive tour to Grand Canyon West
- Optional upgrades include Helicopter / Boat combo and Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Great for families that require flexibility
- Lunch included
What You Can Expect
You will be picked up by complimentary shuttle and taken for assignment of your vehicle for the day. You will be met by a tour co-ordinator for a full orientation of the day's events and activities. It is here where all your questions will be answered before you are on your way. You will be supplied with the a map and driving directions to Grand Canyon and other places of interest.
When you hit the road you will pass Boulder City and Lake Mead to Hoover Dam. Drive through a 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forest before turning onto the road to the Grand Canyon West Rim and the lands of the Hualapai Tribe.
Your day is free to explore before heading to Hualapai Ranch. This is the only place to spend the night at Grand Canyon West. Of the 2,000 daily visitors, there is only overnight accommodation available for 40 people. You won't want to miss this incredible experience!
Receive an entry pass to the Hualapai Tribal Lands that will grant you access to all of the following sights and activities:
- Grand Canyon Skywalk - suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, surround yourself by the clear walls (and floor) of the glass bridge for the most amazing views of the Canyon
- Helicopter/Boat Tour - Take a helicopter ride to the bottom of the canyon for a 15-minute pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Skywalk/Helicopter/Boat Tour - the Grand Canyon Skywalk, helicopter ride to the bottom of the canyon, pontoon boat ride and helicopter ride back to the rim.
9:00am - Depart Las Vegas
10:00am - Hoover Dam
1:00pm - Arrive at Grand Canyon West
1:00pm to 6:00pm (depending on time of year) - Experience the many sights at the Grand Canyon West Rim
6:00pm - Arrive at Hualapai Ranch in time for dinner
6:00am - Depart Grand Canyon West
9:00am - Arrive back in Las Vegas
This was the best trip. We had the SUV for two days so we were able to not only go to the grand canyon but also other places in Las Vegas
watch out for the car insurance which was extra $75 and we were charged $80 for a tank of fuel which we only used 70% of so opt out and return it refuelled .
The Hualapai Ranch was very disappointing and I got food poising from eating the chicken at the evening meal , save you money and make it a day trip to the canyon as it only takes 2 .5 hours each way using the new hoover dam bridge.
The canyon itself was amazing and the helicopter ride to the bottom was well worth doing