- Private day trip to the Grand Canyon's South Rim including airplane ride, ground tour and lunch
- Enjoy Champagne aboard your fixed-wing airplane flight from Las Vegas
- Spend 4 hours on your own to explore scenic overlooks and trails inside Grand Canyon National Park
- Recharge with a box lunch and take in spectacular views at Bright Angel Lodge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by luxury vehicle included
- Private tour limited to 6 people for a more intimate, personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Touch down at the Grand Canyon's South Rim, its most visited area, and travel by air-conditioned mini-coach into Grand Canyon National Park where you'll have four hours to explore on your own. Marvel at the glorious views from overlooks, and hike along trails that allow you to get a closer look at the deep canyon. This independent portion of the tour makes it easy to do what most interests you and take as many photos as you wish. If you have questions, approach a park ranger for expert answers.
After a morning walk or hike, make your way to the Bright Angel Lodge for a box lunch. Delight in panoramic vistas as you linger over your meal. Nearby, shop for local crafts and check out the historic El Tovar Hotel, also perched on the canyon's rim.
Reboard your private plane for the flight back to Las Vegas, marveling at sensational views of Hoover Dam and the Las Vegas Strip during your journey. Your comprehensive 7-hour air and ground day trip to the Grand Canyon concludes with drop-off at your Las Vegas hotel.
Please note: Price displayed is per person based on 6 people.