- Private day trip to Grand Canyon from Las Vegas including plane flight, ground tour of West Rim and lunch
- Sip Champagne and marvel at unobstructed views during your fixed-wing plane flight to the Grand Canyon's West Rim
- See the gorgeous vistas from Eagle Point and visit a Hualapai Indian village
- Enjoy a BBQ lunch at Guano Point while admiring breath-taking canyon views
- Upgrade to walk out over the canyon on the glass-enclosed Skywalk
- Upgrade to enjoy a thrilling helicopter ride into the canyon, and a pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included and morning or afternoon departure times available
- Private tour limited to six people for a more relaxed, luxurious experience
What You Can Expect
Upon landing, take in panoramas of the vibrant, layered rock formations from Eagle Point, and learn about the culture and legends of the Hualapai people. You can take a shuttle around during your visit to see points of interest such as a replica of a traditional Hualapai village. If you have questions, don't be shy to ask a tribe member for their insight. Afterward enjoy a Hualapai barbecue lunch at Guano Point, where you can marvel at the mesmerizing vistas of the Grand Canyon.
You'll have a total of 4 hours to spend at your leisure at the West Rim before flying back to Vegas. See details below for the Skywalk and the helicopter and boat ride upgrades. You can even combine both! No matter what option you choose, your 6-hour day trip concludes with drop-off at your Las Vegas hotel.
Skywalk Ticket Upgrade (morning and afternoon options):
After your private flight, visit the horseshoe-shaped Grand Canyon Skywalk, a stunning walkway of glass that juts out 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) above the canyon floor. Through the glass floor, see the green ribbon of the Colorado River wind its way between the canyon's rugged, multicolored walls. It's a thrilling perspective that will help you gain a new appreciation for the canyon's staggering dimensions.
Helicopter/Boat Ride Upgrade:
Hop over from your private plane to an A-Star jet helicopter for a breathtaking 15-minute ride over the West Rim that drops you down into the Grand Canyon. Capture amazing photos of the canyon's jaw-dropping rock formations from above before descending deep into the canyon and landing beside the Colorado River. Board a pontoon boat for a relaxing 15-minute ride along the Colorado River and gawk at the towering canyon walls. Afterward, reboard your helicopter for more close-up views of the canyon's beauty on your way back up to the West Rim.
Please note: Price displayed is per person based on 6 passengers.