Escape Vegas on a luxury Tour Trekker day trip to Red Rock Canyon - one of Las Vegas' best kept secrets! Located just minutes from the Strip, this natural wonder will surely amaze you! Petrified sand dunes, frozen in time, offer you a unique perspective of nature as well as the effects of the passing of millions of years.
- Entertaining and informative commentary from your driver/guide
- Smaller, more personalized group tour
- Travel along the 13-mile scenic loop at Red Rock Canyon for spectacular views
- Enjoy the Red Rock Canyon Visitors Center
- Choice of morning and afternoon departures
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area has scenery so dramatic it's often selected as the backdrop for movies and commercials. Along the 13-mile scenic drive you'll view the impressive Wilson Cliffs, part of the 65-million-year-old Keystone Thrust. Numerous geological features abound, including the fossilized sand dunes of the brilliantly colored Calico Hills.
A brief stop at the visitor center includes fascinating exhibits, a desert tortoise habitat and gift shop. A bonus to this tour is the off-road adventure up Rocky Gap road. Beautiful desert wildflowers, ancient Native American pictographs, and diverse vegetation make this tour one you'll never forget.