- Guided sightseeing tour of the Red Rock Canyon from Las Vegas
- Leisurely 13-mile (21-kilometer) scenic loop
- Calico Hills, roasting pits and petroglyphs at Willow Springs
- Lunch (six-hour tour only)
- Choice of six-hour day trip or express four-hour tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Strip isn't the only visually stunning landmark in Vegas! Take in the gorgeous scenery and learn about the Native Americans who once lived in Red Rock Canyon on this quick and easy sojourn into the desert.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wir im Red-Rock CanyonPhoto by: Jerry F
Deutschland, 08 2014
- Canyons of Red Rock, Nevada.Photo by: falgunikothari174
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: falgunikothari174
- Red Rock Canyon, NevadaPhoto by: Eliz
- The first artillery salvoPhoto by: Perry F C
- Union soldiers preparing for ...Photo by: Perry F C
- Red RockPhoto by: Arthur W
- red rock canyonPhoto by: Beth A
- Red Rocks, The Tour and It's ...Photo by: Edwin D
- At the start of the scenic ...Photo by: Pamela B
- Stop thinking. Just go on the ...Photo by: Tony L
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: Howard G
- Redrock canyonPhoto by: Sarath M
- Red Rock Canyon under cloudPhoto by: Rishi S
United Kingdom, 09 2013
- View from the RanchPhoto by: Betty J A
- Rockin the canyonPhoto by: Louis F
- Red RockPhoto by: Irena H
- I and my desert tree friendPhoto by: Thomas R
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: sarah786_
- Red Rock Canyon IIPhoto by: Laura C
What You Can Expect
After hotel pickup, head to the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area to travel along the leisurely 13-mile (21-kilometer) scenic loop. Stops along the way include the colorful sandstone Calico Hills, limestone Indian roasting pits and the petroglyphs at Willow Springs. The tour continues with a visit to Spring Mountain State Park, a ranch once owned by eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes.
Red Rock Express Tour (4 hours)
The afternoon express tour begins with custom van transportation from your hotel to the spectacular Red Rock Canyon, where you will hear about past explorers and the canyon's unique geography and wildlife. Next, you'll take a smooth ride around the scenic loop.
Nadia United States of ...
When things don't go your way there's Irene whom helped me when I called to make an amendment to my tour schedule. She was very helpful and saved my day!!!! An Amazing tour guide Mark... Very informative and loves what he does!!! The views are breathtaking which only you can compliment.... This world is amazing....Embrace it!!! Definitely a must see!!! Thank you I have an great experience with a story to tell!!!
Joe was a pleasure and the scenery beautiful. A must do if in Las Vegas.
Mark was a fantastic tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and had a great personallity. We were given plenty of time to stop and explore the different points of interests. We never felt rushed. We could tell that Mark enjoyed it just as much as we did.
Great tour, only wish we had a little more time to spend at the visitor center. Ralph, our guide was great!
Awesome tour with an awesome driver/guide. The driver/guide was extremely knowledgeable and had an awesome personality. Couldn't have been happier with the tour!
Our group was small, which made it more enjoyable. Relaxing trip with a lovely, very knowledgeable driver. Fantastic scenery and plenty of photo opportunities. Provided lunch was also great vegetarian option with the perfect backdrop to enjoy it. This is a great tour if you are limited for time. Ideally could spend days exploring all the wonderful areas. A photographers delight.
This is a must see! The views are beautiful. Driver picked us up at our hotel on schedule.The tour guide did a great job. Only the lunch provided was non-vegitarian inspite of mentioning to them veg. lunch. So only that was a problem.
Wonderful excursion off the Strip. Awesome scenery. Miller was our driver/guide and she definitely has a winning personality along with a wealth of knowledge of the area to share. Very pleasant day. I would recommend this tour without hesitation.
This was a very good tour. Our guide Mamel was very informative, and the scenery was stunning. Even the snack lunch was impressive. Recommended!
Driver picked us up at our hotel on schedule. He was informative to our the riders and he gave us ample time to get off the shuttle and take photos as well as visit the Red Rock Center and gift shop.
$87.90 Save $8.01