Book and save 10% compared to another travel site!
- Guided sightseeing tour of the Red Rock Canyon from Las Vegas
- Leisurely 13-mile (21-kilometer) scenic loop
- Calico Hills, roasting pits and petroglyphs at Willow Springs
- Lunch (six-hour tour only)
- Choice of six-hour day trip or express four-hour tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Strip isn't the only visually stunning landmark in Vegas! Take in the gorgeous scenery and learn about the Native Americans who once lived in Red Rock Canyon on this quick and easy sojourn into the desert.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wir im Red-Rock CanyonPhoto by: Jerry F
Deutschland, 08 2014
- Close up of some of the Red ...Photo by: Richard C
- Giant lizard at the ...Photo by: Richard C
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: Richard C
- Red RockPhoto by: Pamela S
- Canyons of Red Rock, Nevada.Photo by: falgunikothari174
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: falgunikothari174
- Red Rock Canyon, NevadaPhoto by: Eliz
- The first artillery salvoPhoto by: Perry F C
- Union soldiers preparing for ...Photo by: Perry F C
- Red RockPhoto by: Arthur W
- red rock canyonPhoto by: Beth A
- Red Rocks, The Tour and It's ...Photo by: Edwin D
- At the start of the scenic ...Photo by: Pamela B
- Stop thinking. Just go on the ...Photo by: Tony L
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: Howard G
- Redrock canyonPhoto by: Sarath M
- Red Rock Canyon under cloudPhoto by: Rishi S
United Kingdom, 09 2013
- View from the RanchPhoto by: Betty J A
- Rockin the canyonPhoto by: Louis F
What You Can Expect
After hotel pickup, head to the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area to travel along the leisurely 13-mile (21-kilometer) scenic loop. Stops along the way include the colorful sandstone Calico Hills, limestone Indian roasting pits and the petroglyphs at Willow Springs. The tour continues with a visit to Spring Mountain State Park, a ranch once owned by eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes.
Red Rock Express Tour (4 hours)
The afternoon express tour begins with custom van transportation from your hotel to the spectacular Red Rock Canyon, where you will hear about past explorers and the canyon's unique geography and wildlife. Next, you'll take a smooth ride around the scenic loop.
My tour guide was very informative about the history of Las Vegas. He also kept us, as a group, entertained. I really enjoyed the tour service and had a wonderful tour exploring Red Rock Canyon.
We had a fantastic time at Red Rock Canyon. It was good to escape the noise of the strip for a while. The scenery was beautiful. There were only 7 of us doing the tour and it was lovely. Plenty of stops for photographs.
adam was wonderful and he did a great job. our only recommendation is we wish we had more time at our first stop to see turtles and everything. we would recommend this and would love to take another one with him.
Joe was a great guide, allowing us plenty of time to see everything that struck our interest, adding great insight, interesting commentary, history, and funny stories along the way. The ride was comfortable, the scenery wonderful, the company pleasing.
Our tour guide Jerry was fantastic!! Even though the weather was not great he made it entertaining and fun!! He was a wealth of knowledge!!
Nice, relaxing way to see the highlights of Red Rock Canyon and Spring Mountain Ranch!
Tour was great.. Tour guide was fun and informative, he was a phot buff like us Great day!
Chuck was informative, friendly, knowledgeable, accommodating and we definitely want to return to Red Rock Canyon! This area is a treasure!
A very well paced tour. Plenty of opportunities for excellent photos and you will want to take a lot.
Our driver Chuck was very friendly, and kept us all very entertained with his stories and insights.
For a relatively short tour, I think is is an excellent choice. There is some climbing involved, but nothing overly strenuous. We certainly didn't get to see everything the park had to offer, but did have an excellent sampling of the different areas. If anything, it only whetted my appetite to take a much longer exploration.
super guide, awesome spots for pics
$87.90 Save $8.01