Book and save 10% compared to another travel site!
- Guided sightseeing tour of the Red Rock Canyon from Las Vegas
- Leisurely 13-mile (21-kilometer) scenic loop
- Calico Hills, roasting pits and petroglyphs at Willow Springs
- Lunch (six-hour tour only)
- Choice of six-hour day trip or express four-hour tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Strip isn't the only visually stunning landmark in Vegas! Take in the gorgeous scenery and learn about the Native Americans who once lived in Red Rock Canyon on this quick and easy sojourn into the desert.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wir im Red-Rock CanyonPhoto by: Jerry F
Deutschland, 08 2014
- Close up of some of the Red ...Photo by: Richard C
- Giant lizard at the ...Photo by: Richard C
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: Richard C
- Red RockPhoto by: Pamela S
- Canyons of Red Rock, Nevada.Photo by: falgunikothari174
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: falgunikothari174
- Red Rock Canyon, NevadaPhoto by: Eliz
- The first artillery salvoPhoto by: Perry F C
- Union soldiers preparing for ...Photo by: Perry F C
- Red RockPhoto by: Arthur W
- red rock canyonPhoto by: Beth A
- Red Rocks, The Tour and It's ...Photo by: Edwin D
- At the start of the scenic ...Photo by: Pamela B
- Stop thinking. Just go on the ...Photo by: Tony L
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: Howard G
- Redrock canyonPhoto by: Sarath M
- Red Rock Canyon under cloudPhoto by: Rishi S
United Kingdom, 09 2013
- View from the RanchPhoto by: Betty J A
- Rockin the canyonPhoto by: Louis F
What You Can Expect
After hotel pickup, head to the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area to travel along the leisurely 13-mile (21-kilometer) scenic loop. Stops along the way include the colorful sandstone Calico Hills, limestone Indian roasting pits and the petroglyphs at Willow Springs. The tour continues with a visit to Spring Mountain State Park, a ranch once owned by eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes.
Red Rock Express Tour (4 hours)
The afternoon express tour begins with custom van transportation from your hotel to the spectacular Red Rock Canyon, where you will hear about past explorers and the canyon's unique geography and wildlife. Next, you'll take a smooth ride around the scenic loop.
Beautiful place. Nice and close to Vegas. Worth the money!
This tour was amazing!
Great tour with the perfect tour guide. Knowledgeable and great sense of humor. Lunch was okay. Lots of water was very thoughtful.
Our tour guide Adam was awesome. He was very informative and friendly. I highly recommend this trip.
Great trip. The trip was just as advertised. Had a great experience and learned a lot. The landscapes are breathtaking. We will recommend this tour to our friends.
Adam picked us up on time and with a cheery attitude. He offered water and excellent commentary the entire trip. He pointed out all the local features and was oviously well known and well liked by the locals. It was an enjoyable day.
SHANE P Australia
We had a wonderful day, beautiful scenery, excellent lunch in a lovely setting at the ranch. Adam was out tour guide, he really made the day interesting and fun.
My tour guide was very informative about the history of Las Vegas. He also kept us, as a group, entertained. I really enjoyed the tour service and had a wonderful tour exploring Red Rock Canyon.
We had a fantastic time at Red Rock Canyon. It was good to escape the noise of the strip for a while. The scenery was beautiful. There were only 7 of us doing the tour and it was lovely. Plenty of stops for photographs.
adam was wonderful and he did a great job. our only recommendation is we wish we had more time at our first stop to see turtles and everything. we would recommend this and would love to take another one with him.
$87.90 Save $8.01