- Guided sightseeing tour of the Red Rock Canyon from Las Vegas
- Leisurely 13-mile (21-kilometer) scenic loop
- Calico Hills, roasting pits and petroglyphs at Willow Springs
- Lunch (six-hour tour only)
- Choice of six-hour day trip or express four-hour tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from most Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Strip isn't the only visually stunning landmark in Vegas! Take in the gorgeous scenery and learn about the Native Americans who once lived in Red Rock Canyon on this quick and easy sojourn into the desert.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Wir im Red-Rock CanyonPhoto by: Jerry F
Deutschland, 08 2014
- Red Rock Canyon, NevadaPhoto by: Eliz
- The first artillery salvoPhoto by: Perry F C
- Union soldiers preparing for ...Photo by: Perry F C
- Red RockPhoto by: Arthur W
- red rock canyonPhoto by: Beth A
- Red Rocks, The Tour and It's ...Photo by: Edwin D
- At the start of the scenic ...Photo by: Pamela B
- Stop thinking. Just go on the ...Photo by: Tony L
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: Howard G
- Redrock canyonPhoto by: Sarath M
- Red Rock Canyon under cloudPhoto by: Rishi S
United Kingdom, 09 2013
- View from the RanchPhoto by: Betty J A
- Rockin the canyonPhoto by: Louis F
- Red RockPhoto by: Irena H
- I and my desert tree friendPhoto by: Thomas R
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: sarah786_
- Red Rock Canyon IIPhoto by: Laura C
- Joshua TreePhoto by: Laura C
- Red Rock CanyonPhoto by: Laura C
What You Can Expect
After hotel pickup, head to the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area to travel along the leisurely 13-mile (21-kilometer) scenic loop. Stops along the way include the colorful sandstone Calico Hills, limestone Indian roasting pits and the petroglyphs at Willow Springs. The tour continues with a visit to Spring Mountain State Park, a ranch once owned by eccentric millionaire Howard Hughes.
Red Rock Express Tour (4-hours)
The afternoon express tour begins with custom van transportation from your hotel to the spectacular Red Rock Canyon, where you will hear about past explorers and the canyon's unique geography and wildlife. Next, you'll take a smooth ride around the scenic loop.
Wonderful excursion off the Strip. Awesome scenery. Miller was our driver/guide and she definitely has a winning personality along with a wealth of knowledge of the area to share. Very pleasant day. I would recommend this tour without hesitation.
This was a very good tour. Our guide Mamel was very informative, and the scenery was stunning. Even the snack lunch was impressive. Recommended!
Driver picked us up at our hotel on schedule. He was informative to our the riders and he gave us ample time to get off the shuttle and take photos as well as visit the Red Rock Center and gift shop.
Tour guide did a great job.
This is a must see! The views are beautiful. I have been to Vegas many times and this was a first. I would recommend this for sure.
A fabulous tour and a great tour guide. We had plenty of time to see the sights and our guide was great,pointing out things about the area and places that we were going to be stopping. We'll definitely be using this company again on our next trip to Vegas.
We really enjoyed this trip. Interesting and a nice pave. Not rushed. Enjoyed the lunch box provided.
Have been coming to Las Vegas for the same work conference 6 years running and have never been off the Strip. Decided to see some of the scenery nearby and this tour fit my time window on Sunday before the conference started. The tour was great. Chuck is very knowledgeable and engaging. This made the trip both interesting and educational. The pace was excellent and I never felt rushed like on some tours. We made enough stops in Red Rock to see the diversity without it getting redundant. The last stop at the park with the historical house was a nice way to end the tour. It gave us a chance to have lunch and explore the part depending on our personal preferences. As a bonus there was a Civil War reenactment that was very entertaining.
very nice tour, close to Las vegas
Fantastic tour well worth doing. Do yourself a favour and check the bottoms of your shoes when you get back. We hooked out rather a lot of cactus spikes!