- Experience superstardom with the Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy Camp in Las Vegas
- Learn from rock legends like Alice Cooper, Steve Vai and Sammy Hagar, and enjoy bragging rights for life!
- Hang out with fellow rock lovers during master classes, recording and jamming sessions, and live performances
- Use state-of-the-art equipment and software in quality recording studios near the Las Vegas strip
What You Can Expect
To hone your superstar credentials, you’ll be assigned a rock star counselor who’ll mentor you during jam sessions, in-depth master classes, recording sessions and live performances – working on everything from instrument skills to stage presence. Learn from iconic rock legends like Alice Cooper, Steve Vai and Dave Navarro and discover what it takes to play to sellout stadiums around the world.
All rehearsals and sessions take place in state-of-the-art studios just a few minutes away from your hotel. Boasting a Cakewalk recording system with Octa-Capture and Sonar X2 Producer music production software, the studios are perfectly set up to help you expertly record your tracks. If you’ve chosen to leave your instrument at home, then there’s a great selection of Gibson guitars and basses, DW drum kits, Fender and Roland amps, Roland keyboards and Electro-Voice Pas that you can use.
See below for Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy Camp dates and the Itinerary for a breakdown of your daily events:
- October 9 to October 13, 2013 - Fab Faux Fantasy Camp featuring Will Lee, Rich Pagano, Frank Agnello, Jimmy Vivino and Jack Petruzzelli (3- or 5-day camp)
- November 8 to November 10, 2013 - Rock's Rhythm Masters Camp featuring Alan White from Yes, Joe Vitale from The Eagles and many more! (3-day camp)
- February 27 to March 2, 2014 - Judas Priest: Hell Bent for Vegas Camp featuring Rob Halford, Richie Faulkner, Ian Hill and Scott Travis (4-day camp)