- Ticket to ‘Rock of Ages’ at the Venetian Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas
- Travel back to the 1980s on LA’s infamous Sunset Strip
- Enjoy a fun, lively, interactive musical featuring classic rock songs from artists like Journey, Bon Jovi and Poison
- Watch as the love story unfolds between two characters trying to make it big in Hollywood
- Choose from multiple show times and seating locations
- Price displayed is inclusive of all taxes and fees!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Set in 1987 on LA’s infamous Sunset Strip, ‘Rock of Ages’ tells the story of Drew, a big-city boy from South Detroit, and Sherrie, a small-town girl, both looking to make it big in Hollywood. Watch their fates intersect as they ride a wave of romance through the height of the rock metal scene of the 1980s.
This comical, feel-good love story celebrates classic rock songs including Poision’s ‘Every Rose Has Its Thorn,’ Foreigner’s ‘I Wanna Know What Love Is,’ Whitesnake’s ‘Here I Go Again,’ Journey’s ‘Don't Stop Believin’ and more. You’ll surely be singing along!
rock of ages was awesome
It was very good, very lively entertainment, I would recommend this show.
Very good made me want to get up and dance, small venue so all seats are good and close to the action
Great seats and thoroughly enjoyed the show!
It was great! We had unruly drunks behind us so at intermission we complained and they moved us to the 4th row, we could almost touch the cast members! Great show!!!
Wonderfull show, seats were very good. Do make time to look round the hotel after the show.