- 3.5-hour Red Rock Canyon scooter car tour
- Explore this beautiful national conservation area aboard a 2-passenger, 3-wheel scooter car
- Admire unobstructed 360-degree views as you follow your guide on a scenic 13-mile loop
- Stop at the visitor center and learn about local flora and fauna, wildlife and native Paiute Indians who once lived here
- Have free time to explore on your own and enjoy some light hiking on the trails
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, bottled water and entrance fees are included
Aboard your 2-person, 3-wheel scooter car, follow your guide approximately 5 miles (8 km) through the Mojave Desert on a paved road and arrive at Red Rock Canyon. Stop first at the visitor's center, where you'll learn about the park’s flora and fauna, wildlife and native Paiute Indians who once lived off this land.
Next, your guide will lead the pack of scooter cars on the scenic 13-mile (21-km) loop through the canyon. Enjoy unobstructed 360-degree views of the landscape; see where professional rock climbers from all over the world come to climb; and keep your eyes out for wild burros, tortoises, jack rabbits and other wildlife.
At designated stops along the way, you’ll have time to switch drivers and explore on your own. Your guide will happily recommend great trails for you to hike, depending on your desired difficulty level. One great spot is High Point Overlook; at nearly 5,000 feet (1,524 meters) in elevation, this lookout point offers amazing views of the southern part of the Las Vegas Valley with almost 70 miles (113 km) of visibility looking out toward Los Angeles.
You'll spend approximately 3.5 hours driving and exploring on foot, and will cover at least 35 miles (56 km) round-trip from the start point in Summerlin. After your tour, you’ll be taken back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Please note: price displayed is based per scooter; if traveling in a party of 2 please only select 1 traveler