Price displayed includes a 17% discount off the local price. Book now!
- Day trip to Sedona, Arizona, from Las Vegas
- Stop for a photo op in the Route 66 town of Williams, Arizona
- Descend into Oak Creek Canyon, and take a creekside walk in Slide Rock State Park
- Browse the artist's village of Tlaquepaque in Sedona
- Admire Sedona landmarks including Cathedral Rock from the Chapel of the Holy Cross scenic overlook
- Lunch, snack and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more relaxed, interactive experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Stop in the historic Route 66 town of Williams, Arizona, for a brief walk and photo op. As you close in on Sedona, follow spectacular Oak Creek Canyon Scenic Drive down 2,000 feet (610 meters) into the stunning canyon named for a year-round creek. Capture lovely photos of the canyon from Oak Creek Canyon Overlook, and take a creekside walk in the canyon's Slide Rock State Park amid arresting red rock formations.
Continue on to Sedona, where you'll have some time to enjoy a boxed, deli-style lunch. Wander through quaint Tlaquepaque, an arts and crafts community modeled after a traditional Mexican village with its stucco walls and cobblestoned streets. Browse the galleries and boutiques for unique local ceramics, bronze sculptures, blown-glass works, textiles and jewelry.
Finally, head up to the Chapel of the Holy Cross — an architecturally distinctive church set among rugged red rocks — and admire famous Sedona rock formations including Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte and Cathedral Rock. Board your minivan for your return journey, and end your 12.5-hour Arizona adventure with drop-off at your Las Vegas hotel.
Very long day with a nearly 5 hour drive each way, but worth it. Detours of Nevada had an excellent guide, Jeff, who explained plenty of things along the way and spaced out the stops just right to not make either trip feel too long. Stopping at slide rock state park for lunch along the way was a nice addition. The scenery in Sedona is amazing and not to be missed. The deep green of the trees against the orange color of the rocks really stands out. If you have the time for a long day trip, this one is worth the time.