Price displayed includes a 17% discount off the local price. Book now!
- Day trip to Sedona, Arizona, from Las Vegas
- Stop for a photo op in the Route 66 town of Williams, Arizona
- Descend into Oak Creek Canyon, and take a creekside walk in Slide Rock State Park
- Browse the artist's village of Tlaquepaque in Sedona
- Admire Sedona landmarks including Cathedral Rock from the Chapel of the Holy Cross scenic overlook
- Lunch, snack and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more relaxed, interactive experience
What You Can Expect
Stop in the historic Route 66 town of Williams, Arizona, for a brief walk and photo op. As you close in on Sedona, follow spectacular Oak Creek Canyon Scenic Drive down 2,000 feet (610 meters) into the stunning canyon named for a year-round creek. Capture lovely photos of the canyon from Oak Creek Canyon Overlook, and take a creekside walk in the canyon's Slide Rock State Park amid arresting red rock formations.
Continue on to Sedona, where you'll have some time to enjoy a boxed, deli-style lunch. Wander through quaint Tlaquepaque, an arts and crafts community modeled after a traditional Mexican village with its stucco walls and cobblestoned streets. Browse the galleries and boutiques for unique local ceramics, bronze sculptures, blown-glass works, textiles and jewelry.
Finally, head up to the Chapel of the Holy Cross — an architecturally distinctive church set among rugged red rocks — and admire famous Sedona rock formations including Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte and Cathedral Rock. Board your minivan for your return journey, and end your 12.5-hour Arizona adventure with drop-off at your Las Vegas hotel.