- Drive your own car to join your Grand Canyon white water rafting tour
- Native Hualapai Indians guide you through the Grand Canyon
- See beautiful natural waterfalls hidden throughout the canyon
- White water raft down 40 miles of the mighty Colorado River
- Maximum of eight passengers per raft
- Enjoy a helicopter ride back to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Want to add transportation from Las Vegas? Click here for details
Recent Photos of This Tour
White Water Grand Canyon ...Photo by: Evelyn S
Viktor unser GuidePhoto by: Kevin B
Rapid der Kategorie 7Photo by: Kevin B
Rapid der Kategorie 4Photo by: Kevin B
fantastic white water rafting ...Photo by: Mischelle T
raft 5Photo by: Rick D
raft 1Photo by: Rick D
What You Can Expect
Your native Hualapai guide will lead you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64-km) journey through the Grand Canyon. (Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids instead of the worldwide I-VI classification.) Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall.
A boxed lunch is included, which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities! At the conclusion of your rafting tour, board a six-seat, A-Star helicopter for your quick 4,000-foot transfer to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Return by van to Peach Springs and your awaiting car for your return journey to Las Vegas or Flagstaff.
Need transportation from Las Vegas? Round-trip transportation is available, see below for details.
- 8am - Depart Peach Springs, transfer by bus/van to the base camp at the Colorado River
- 8:45am - Arrive at Colorado River for orientation
- 9:30am - White Water Rafting Adventure - See natural waterfalls, hidden canyons and enjoy class 3-6 rapids. Boxed lunch will be served at approximately 11:30am at Tavertine Waterfalls
- 2:30pm - Complete the rafting portion of your tour
- 3pm - Transfer by helicopter to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Free time for shopping in the gift store and to purchase photos
- 5pm - Depart the Grand Canyon West Rim for Peach Springs. Arrive at approximately 7pm
- Expected return time to Las Vegas - 9:30-10pm; Expected return time to Flagstaff - 9pm
All times are approximate and subject to change. Please allow ample driving time from your departure point to arrive in Peach Springs by 7:30am.
It as AWESOME!! It was everything we were hoping for and more. I would recommend this trip to anyone looking for a white water rafting trip, I am 63 years old and this trip was FANTASTIC!! I is a trip for all ages.
The drive down to the canyon was spectacular with blooming cacti. I would recommend fast drying clothes and a chnge of clothes at this time of the year. The ride after lunch got chilly for the people in jeans. The ponchos did not bring enough protection. Everthing else was stellar and worth the mone
Was a fabulous experience , staff and guides great. A fantastic lunch on the shore and a excellent hike to a water fall. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Was a fabulous experience , staff and guides great, however we still have not recieved our photos which were promised
It was just anazing! Great people n our boat, stopped and learned about the cay onto from our guide. Great trip
This was an extraordinary day. Just being on the Colorado River IN THE GRAND CANYON is beyond imagining. The ride was fantastic and the vistas incredible and constant. There were 6 people on our raft plus the two river guides--they both were terrific. We did 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 rated rapids, and we were asking for more. This is a wild ride in the rapids and extremely calm between them. You definitely will get completely soaked, and the water is a year-round 45 degrees. Be sure to follow the what-to-wear and what-to-bring guidelines in the tour details. I would do this again and again and again.
This was the best day of our trip. The rapids were amazing we got soaked but we loved it. The canyon was beautiful and our guide was great even pulled over after lunch so we could jump of the cliffs and swim in the river. But to top all that the helicopter ride was spectacular .
Started with a bang! An hour drive down a very bumpy, narrow road to the river. From there we were met by the rafting staff who were excellent. The morning included navigating the rapids and stopping to travel to a waterfall. Beautiful! The rapids were fun. After lunch, the afternoon was spent sailing along the Colorado River at a leisurely pace enjoying the views of the Grand Canyon. I was with a really good group of people from different countries which made the experience all the more enjoyable. The day ended with a treat as we were airlifted by helicopter out of the canyon. Brilliant! Great day!
One of the most enjoyable memorable experieces of my life. Good Times the entire day.
Great, great, great! Wonder,why I had to become 76 to raft in the Gr.C., to climb ropes to a waterfall, and to even swim(volunterely)for half a mile down the Colorado.