- Drive your own car to join your Grand Canyon white water rafting tour
- Native Hualapai Indians guide you through the Grand Canyon
- See beautiful natural waterfalls hidden throughout the canyon
- White water raft down 40 miles of the mighty Colorado River
- Maximum of eight passengers per raft
- Enjoy a helicopter ride back to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Want to add transportation from Las Vegas? Click here for details
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your native Hualapai guide will lead you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64-km) journey through the Grand Canyon. (Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids instead of the worldwide I-VI classification.) Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall.
A boxed lunch is included, which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities! At the conclusion of your rafting tour, board a six-seat, A-Star helicopter for your quick 4,000-foot transfer to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Return by van to Peach Springs and your awaiting car for your return journey to Las Vegas or Flagstaff.
Need transportation from Las Vegas? Round-trip transportation is available, see below for details.
- 8am - Depart Peach Springs, transfer by bus/van to the base camp at the Colorado River
- 8:45am - Arrive at Colorado River for orientation
- 9:30am - White Water Rafting Adventure - See natural waterfalls, hidden canyons and enjoy class 3-6 rapids. Boxed lunch will be served at approximately 11:30am at Tavertine Waterfalls
- 2:30pm - Complete the rafting portion of your tour
- 3pm - Transfer by helicopter to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Free time for shopping in the gift store and to purchase photos
- 5pm - Depart the Grand Canyon West Rim for Peach Springs. Arrive at approximately 7pm
- Expected return time to Las Vegas - 9:30-10pm; Expected return time to Flagstaff - 9pm
All times are approximate and subject to change. Please allow ample driving time from your departure point to arrive in Peach Springs by 7:30am.
It was just anazing! Great people n our boat, stopped and learned about the cay onto from our guide. Great trip
This was an extraordinary day. Just being on the Colorado River IN THE GRAND CANYON is beyond imagining. The ride was fantastic and the vistas incredible and constant. There were 6 people on our raft plus the two river guides--they both were terrific. We did 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 rated rapids, and we were asking for more. This is a wild ride in the rapids and extremely calm between them. You definitely will get completely soaked, and the water is a year-round 45 degrees. Be sure to follow the what-to-wear and what-to-bring guidelines in the tour details. I would do this again and again and again.