- Drive your own car to join your Grand Canyon white water rafting tour
- Native Hualapai Indians guide you through the Grand Canyon
- See beautiful natural waterfalls hidden throughout the canyon
- White water raft down 40 miles of the mighty Colorado River
- Maximum of eight passengers per raft
- Enjoy a helicopter ride back to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon
- Want to add transportation from Las Vegas? Click here for details
Recent Photos of this Tour
Your native Hualapai guide will lead you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64-km) journey through the Grand Canyon. (Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids instead of the worldwide I-VI classification.) Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall.
A boxed lunch is included, which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities! At the conclusion of your rafting tour, board a six-seat, A-Star helicopter for your quick 4,000-foot transfer to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Return by van to Peach Springs and your awaiting car for your return journey to Las Vegas or Flagstaff.
Need transportation from Las Vegas? Round-trip transportation is available, see below for details.
- 8am - Depart Peach Springs, transfer by bus/van to the base camp at the Colorado River
- 8:45am - Arrive at Colorado River for orientation
- 9:30am - White Water Rafting Adventure - See natural waterfalls, hidden canyons and enjoy class 3-6 rapids. Boxed lunch will be served at approximately 11:30am at Tavertine Waterfalls
- 2:30pm - Complete the rafting portion of your tour
- 3pm - Transfer by helicopter to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon. Free time for shopping in the gift store and to purchase photos
- 5pm - Depart the Grand Canyon West Rim for Peach Springs. Arrive at approximately 7pm
- Expected return time to Las Vegas - 9:30-10pm; Expected return time to Flagstaff - 9pm
All times are approximate and subject to change. Please allow ample driving time from your departure point to arrive in Peach Springs by 7:30am.
Reviewed by Frank R, August 2012
Unbelievable, this is the best rafting trip on the planet. Plan on having the time of your life. Be sure to take the Skywalk add- on as it''s an awesome experience.
Reviewed by Rick D, July 2012
This rates as one of the most exciting/fun things I have ever done with my family!! Our Hualapai boat guides were awesome, and took us to some very special places, sharing with us many stories from their tribal history. Warning: you will get soaked to the bone over and over again ... it was so fun and exhilarating. You cannot say you have seen the Grand Canyon until you have done this. I hope do it again someday.