- Admission to Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino on the Las Vegas Strip
- Admire more than 2,000 aquatic animals and reptiles
- Witness more than 100 sharks of 15 different species
- See rare and endangered animals including golden crocodiles, green sea turtles and black piranhas
- Experience a diver's view by walking through two underwater tunnels
What You Can Expect
Observe more than 100 sharks from 15 different species, including Galapagos sharks, grey reef sharks and zebra sharks. See more than 30 sharks swimming in the 1.3 million-gallon (4.9 million-liter) main tank, one of the biggest in the US. Plus, observe a multitude of other sea life including angelfish, parrotfish, pufferfish, green sawfish, piranhas, arowanas, Moray eels and jellyfish.
Check out the touch pool to feel horseshoe crabs and a variety of rays, and walk through two underwater tunnels for a more intimate view of the sharks and other marine life. Shark Reef is also home to reptiles such as green sea turtles, golden crocodiles, Burmese pythons and a Komodo dragon. Learn about all the fascinating species through educational displays as you explore Shark Reef at your own pace.