Price displayed includes a 16% discount off the local price. Book now!
- Small-group day trip to West Rim of Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- Capture photos of Joshua trees, the Mojave Desert and Hoover Dam en route to and from the canyon
- Tour the Grand Canyon's West Rim on your own, seeing the Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks and Hualapai Ranch
- Upgrade to walk out over the canyon on the glass-bottomed Skywalk
- Upgrade to take a mesmerizing helicopter flight down to the canyon floor and ride a pontoon boat on the Colorado River
- Small-group tour limited to nine people to ensure more flexibility and personal attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Drive through lonely expanses of the Mojave Desert and admire forests of distinctive Joshua trees. As you journey amid the Black Mountains and Grand Wash Cliffs of Arizona, the West Rim of the Grand Canyon appears before you in all its glory. This less-visited area belonging to the Hualapai American Indian tribe offers some of the most rugged, dramatic views of the canyon.
Spend 4 hours exploring the West Rim at your leisure. Take short hikes to the Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks to capture amazing photos of the incredibly intricate and colorful rock formations of the Grand Canyon. Visit the Hualapai Ranch, a replica of an Old West town complete with gunfight shows and cookouts, and savor a hearty barbecue lunch. Opt for an upgrade (see below for more details) to make your time at the West Rim even more memorable.
As you ride back to Vegas, admire the lights of the Las Vegas Strip twinkling to life. Your 10-hour Grand Canyon West Rim experience ends with evening drop-off at your hotel.
Skywalk Ticket Upgrade:
Take a stroll on the Skywalk, a horseshoe-shaped walkway of glass that juts out 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) above the floor of the Grand Canyon. Beneath your feet, watch the Colorado River winding its way between the canyon's towering walls. This jaw-dropping perspective will help you gain a better appreciation of the canyon's staggering dimensions.
Helicopter/Boat Ride Upgrade:
Take your seat on a 6-passenger A-Star jet helicopter for a sensational 10-minute descent into the Grand Canyon. During your 40 minutes on the canyon floor, get an up-close view of the canyon's many layers and colors and take a pontoon boat ride along the mighty Colorado River. Afterward, reboard your helicopter for more magnificent vistas of the canyon on your way back up to the West Rim.
Your tour also includes a complimentary photo stop of the Hoover Dam. This may happen either to the Grand Canyon or on the way back to Las Vegas.
Please note: If you have selected the helicopter/boat option, you must provide all passengers' individual body weights. If helicopter/boat option is not selected, please enter 'Not Applicable' in the Passenger Weight field at checkout.