- Small-group day trip to West Rim of Grand Canyon from Las Vegas
- Capture photos of Joshua trees, the Mojave Desert and Hoover Dam en route to and from the canyon
- Tour the Grand Canyon's West Rim on your own, seeing the Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks and Hualapai Ranch
- Upgrade to walk out over the canyon on the glass-bottomed Skywalk
- Upgrade to take a mesmerizing helicopter flight down to the canyon floor and ride a pontoon boat on the Colorado River
- Small-group tour limited to nine people to ensure more flexibility and personal attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Excellent trip. Alan our guide was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
Helicopter ride into the Canyon was overwhelming.
The whole trip was well organised.
Hooverdam was amazing.
Alan ensured that we got to the Canyon early to avoid big queues for the helicopter.
Would highly recommend this trip. May seem expensive but totally worth it. The Gran canyon is an amazing place.
We had a great time on our tourour tour guide Darren was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend it!!
Everything was great!! And all these thanks to our guide Shaun who was fantastic!! Keep the good work Shaun :)
Great tour. Our group had 6 passengers. Jeff, our tour guide was excellent in narrating and fun facts! would highly recommend!
The tour was great and our tour guide excellent , only the drive was painfull