- Mob Tour of Las Vegas
- Spine tingling look into the dark and mysterious side of the Neon City
- Learn the truth about strange and puzzling Nevada mysteries.
- See sites where murders, strange disappearances and mob activity occurred.
- Enjoy a pizza dinner after your captivating tour!
- Visit The Mob Museum, admission included
What You Can Expect
Strange tales of Sin City's colorful past fill the air. Guests learn the truth about the notorious gangster/casino builder Benjamin "Bugsy" Siegel, Tony "The Ant" Spilotro, mob boss Sam "Momo" Giancana, the Stratosphere suicide leaps, and many other strange and puzzling Nevada mysteries. One of the highlights of the tour is a visit to the crime scene where Tupac Shakur was gunned down in front of a well-known Vegas casino.
Famous Mob boss, Tony Spilortro, and his enforcer, Frank Cullota, used to have dinner at place called the Bootlegger Restaurant. Today this restaurant is know at Angelina's Pizza Parlor. After your captivating tour, you will be treated to a pizza dinner at the same place where the "Hole in the Wall Gang" used to eat!
Your tour will include admission to The Mob Museum allowing you to look into the dark and mysterious side of Las Vegas.
This was an excellent tour. The Tour Guide (Levi) was very knowlegeable. I thoroughly enjoyed everything. Definitely go to the Mob Museum at the end of the tour.
Absolutely loved this tour and would recommend it to anyone taking a trip to Vegas. Very informative and very interesting.