- Helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Hualapai Native American buffet lunch
- Coach transport between Eagle Point, Guano Point and the Hualapai Terminal
- Choice of flight times
- Informative, friendly and professional pilot/guide
- Pickup and drop off by limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The views are unbelievable both from the helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon and the boat ride on the Colorado River. And you also get some free time at the West Rim, which you can use to experience more enthralling vistas from the glass-enclosed Skywalk overhanging the canyon.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Colorado River - April 2013Photo by: Marcelo M
- Skywalk April 2013Photo by: Marcelo M
- Sky Walk May 2013Photo by: robert r
- Yvonne and Rob Regan UK Sky ...Photo by: robert r
- At the base of the Colorado ...Photo by: Jeff C
- SkywalkPhoto by: Mark Edison A
- At the basePhoto by: Paul G
- IMG_3266Photo by: John M
- View of the Grand CanyonPhoto by: David W
United Kingdom, 07 2011
- Vegas SkywalkPhoto by: Maria
Canada, 05 2011
- Lebron James?Photo by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- The SkywalkPhoto by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- Lake MeadPhoto by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- Hoover Dam and Pat Tillman ...Photo by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- Colorado RiverPhoto by: Glaucia S
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Glaucia S
- The Admiral at the wheel of ...Photo by: Ronald H
- Colorado river view shot ...Photo by: Ronald H
- The happy couple!Photo by: Ronald H
- Pontoon boat ride on the ...Photo by: ZONIA A
USA, 08 2010
What You Can Expect
Arriving at Grand Canyon West, you'll descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land by the Colorado River and take a 15-minute narrated boat ride. You'll then ascend to the Grand Canyon West Welcome Center and board a shuttle bus to explore the top of the canyon.
You will then have approximately 2.5 hours of free time at the West Rim. Highlights include:
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a transparent glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village, exploring Native American history and culture
- Hualapai Indian Buffet lunch, served at Guano Point overlooking the Colorado River
Truly the ultimate experience, flying from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon where you'll cruise the Colorado River and then spend time at the West Rim. To complete your Grand Canyon experience, you also have the option of choosing the Grand Canyon Skywalk for 360 degree panoramic views.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a USD $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
IMPORTANT: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued
Very well organised and fantastic customer care
This trip was amazing, a must do. Great pilot, great service and amazing views.
Our day started with stretch limo pickup from the hotel, then only got better from there. Our pilot was excellent and very knowledgable about the views we saw and made sure all passengers taking photos got camera time to take that all important keepsake of the trip. The boat trip on the river could have been longer.
The Skywalk is a must see. More time at the canyon would have been great though. The limo drop off was great too just the way to end a perfect tour.
Amazing tour!! Fantastic pilot!!!
Excellent tour couldn't have asked for better day out. All tour guides were great, helpful and informative about every location visited. A must do for all visitors to Las Vegas and highly recommended.
Only negative was that the vegetarian sandwich for lunch was extremely poor. One slice of tomato, one leaf of lettuce, a bit of onion, a brush of something that was supposed to be hommus and that was it. But it did not spoil the trip.
This tour was fantastic. We had David as our pilot and he was informative about the Grand Canyon and surrounding area.
Trip on the boat was good and then on to the Skywalk. Wow.That is a great feeling walking on the glass floor above the canyon. The Canyon is awesome.
Go early to avoid queues!
This trip was amazing. Love helicopters so this was a must. Flew from vegas to west rim which was absolutely beautiful. The touristy stuff was cliche but fun. Great food people were all nice and been bused around was handy. We loved it would not hesitate to do it again.
The highlight of our 25th anniversary Vegas celebration. I loved our pilot Drew, the views, all of it. Taking the first flight of the day is worth the pain of getting up early as you get to the view points before all the buses start to arrive and you also get back in time to nap before your night.
This was an amazing experience, flying for 45 minutes from Vegas to land at the bottom of the canyon where we went on the river in the boat. we were originally concerned by the description of hiking over rough ground but this was not a problem and the distance short. You need to watch your time allocation between the ranch, skywalk, indian village and other view points to fit everything in. the views were awesome.