- Helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Hualapai Native American buffet lunch
- Coach transport between Eagle Point, Guano Point and the Hualapai Terminal
- Choice of flight times
- Informative, friendly and professional pilot/guide
- Pickup and drop off by limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The views are unbelievable both from the helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon and the boat ride on the Colorado River. And you also get some free time at the West Rim, which you can use to experience more enthralling vistas from the glass-enclosed Skywalk overhanging the canyon.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Colorado River - April 2013Photo by: Marcelo M
- Skywalk April 2013Photo by: Marcelo M
- Sky Walk May 2013Photo by: robert r
- Yvonne and Rob Regan UK Sky ...Photo by: robert r
- At the base of the Colorado ...Photo by: Jeff C
- SkywalkPhoto by: Mark Edison A
- At the basePhoto by: Paul G
- IMG_3266Photo by: John M
- View of the Grand CanyonPhoto by: David W
United Kingdom, 07 2011
- Vegas SkywalkPhoto by: Maria
Canada, 05 2011
- Lebron James?Photo by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- The SkywalkPhoto by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- Lake MeadPhoto by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- Hoover Dam and Pat Tillman ...Photo by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- Colorado RiverPhoto by: Glaucia S
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Glaucia S
- The Admiral at the wheel of ...Photo by: Ronald H
- Colorado river view shot ...Photo by: Ronald H
- The happy couple!Photo by: Ronald H
- Pontoon boat ride on the ...Photo by: ZONIA A
USA, 08 2010
What You Can Expect
awesome! It's the best way to see and experience the Grand Canyon for sure! Helicopter ride in, then a boat ride, then up to the skywalk and EZ and short bus rides to the different view spots.
This was awesome! Would do it again in a heartbeat! The ride was amazing and the sights were awe inspiring!
Wow!!!! Thats all I can say. These guys are pros. From start to finish our trip was perfect. From the limo to the canyon, everything was first rate. I especially enjoyed our pilot. He was informative without being intrusive. There was ample time to explore at each stop. If you don't have children, I would suggest skipping the first stop. They have a few buildings like replicas of a jail, bank etc. You're better off using that time to see the canyon.
The best tour anyone could take! The only way to.view the Grand Canyon!
This is a once in a lifetime trip, well worth paying the money for the 4 in 1. Helicoptor Pilot was very informative on the journey out and back in. Absolutely amazing
Amazing. This is a must for anyone that has a Bucket List. From the pick up at our hotel all the way through to the check in, helicopter, boat ride, skywalk was run smoothly.
The views of the Grand Canyon was unbelievable, breathtakingly beautiful. The constant change in colour as the clouds came over, and then the sun coming out. Walking out on to the Skywalk was not as nerve wracking as I thought it was going to be, yes it is a long way down, but you just seem at ease with it, most likely its the wonderful scenery that takes your mind off it. Our pilot Erika was really informative about the area whilst flying out, any questions asked, an answer was given. Once in a lifetime trip.
THIS IS A GREAT TRIP, WORTH IT !!
Tara was an excellent pilot and tour guide. Everything went as expected and on time. No rush in any activity, just the right time to know all the places planned.
Fully recommendable, an extraordinary day
Eduardo and María Luisa, Chile
Very well Organised we had a wonderful time
Fantastic experience from start to finish. Pick up in a limo, comfortable helicopter, terrific pilot who was informative but not intrusive and made the experience really special, brief but fabulous boat trip. Plenty of time on the ground to see the sights and walk to the look outs. Highly recommend!
$717.00 Save $58.01