- Helicopter tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Scenic views over the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Hualapai Native American buffet lunch
- Coach transport between Eagle Point, Guano Point and the Hualapai Terminal
- Choice of flight times
- Informative, friendly and professional pilot/guide
- Pickup and drop off by limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The views are unbelievable both from the helicopter flight to the Grand Canyon and the boat ride on the Colorado River. And you also get some free time at the West Rim, which you can use to experience more enthralling vistas from the glass-enclosed Skywalk overhanging the canyon.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Colorado River - April 2013Photo by: Marcelo M
- Skywalk April 2013Photo by: Marcelo M
- Sky Walk May 2013Photo by: robert r
- Yvonne and Rob Regan UK Sky ...Photo by: robert r
- At the base of the Colorado ...Photo by: Jeff C
- SkywalkPhoto by: Mark Edison A
- At the basePhoto by: Paul G
- IMG_3266Photo by: John M
- View of the Grand CanyonPhoto by: David W
United Kingdom, 07 2011
- Vegas SkywalkPhoto by: Maria
Canada, 05 2011
- Lebron James?Photo by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- The SkywalkPhoto by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- Lake MeadPhoto by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- Hoover Dam and Pat Tillman ...Photo by: Mark G
USA, 03 2011
- Colorado RiverPhoto by: Glaucia S
- Grand CanyonPhoto by: Glaucia S
- The Admiral at the wheel of ...Photo by: Ronald H
- Colorado river view shot ...Photo by: Ronald H
- The happy couple!Photo by: Ronald H
- Pontoon boat ride on the ...Photo by: ZONIA A
USA, 08 2010
What You Can Expect
Totally amazing experience. I would highly recommend.
Fantastic tour, it's the only way to see the Grand Canyon. There was plenty of time to do everything, and get great photo opportunities as well. If you can't decide which tour to do, stop looking and book this one.
a tick off my bucket list. From start to finish our day was exactly as promised. Everything ran like clock work. Our pilot was friendly, knowledgable and made us feel safe and comfortable. We loved the music during the flight, obviously picked to suit the trip. We're so glad we paid for the 4 in 1 trip, it was well worth the money. Our tour couldn't go ahead on the day we'd initially booked due to numbers however we were able to reschedule and were given a complimentary picture of our day for the inconvenience.
This was the most spectacular trip of our recent trip to Las Vegas. Our pilot Chris was fantastic, informative and witty as we flew over Hoover Dam and onto the Grand Canyon. The trip was worth every penny and I am happy we went for the longer tour.
The trip is wonderful, started with limousine, then helicopter and boat trip, all arrangements are smooth. Pilot Eric is nice. The view is great and the service is wonderful.
Very well organised and fantastic customer care
This trip was amazing, a must do. Great pilot, great service and amazing views.
Our day started with stretch limo pickup from the hotel, then only got better from there. Our pilot was excellent and very knowledgable about the views we saw and made sure all passengers taking photos got camera time to take that all important keepsake of the trip. The boat trip on the river could have been longer.
The Skywalk is a must see. More time at the canyon would have been great though. The limo drop off was great too just the way to end a perfect tour.
Amazing tour!! Fantastic pilot!!!
Excellent tour couldn't have asked for better day out. All tour guides were great, helpful and informative about every location visited. A must do for all visitors to Las Vegas and highly recommended.