- 6.5-hour day trip to the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas
- Walk on the spectacular Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for an incredible view and one-of-a-kind photo adventure
- Take a Powerplant tour down into the walls of the Black Canyon
- Enjoy a 1-hour guided Walk on the Top tour to see the spillway
- Benefit from knowledgeable guides that provide a sightseeing tour with a difference
- Lunch and round-trip transport by minivan included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is run by a local family that's super knowledgeable about Hoover Dam and Las Vegas. It's a comprehensive, small-group experience that includes a guided walking tour over the top of the dam for some incredible photo ops!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Mike O'Callaghan – Pat ...Photo by: Martin M
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Kenneth G
USA, 12 2010
- Der Hooverdamm von obenPhoto by: Jörg H
- Top of the Hoover DamPhoto by: Robert L
- Tillman BridgePhoto by: Robert L
- Hoover damPhoto by: Robert L
- big horn sheep at parkPhoto by: Tad D
- from dam looking at bridgePhoto by: Tad D
- DAM its big !!!Photo by: Tad D
- WOW its BIG !!Photo by: Tad D
- OUR TOUR GUIDEPhoto by: Tad D
- view from bridge looking at ...Photo by: Tad D
- Lake Mead and the High Water ...Photo by: Noahsarkmama1
- Gorgeous View!Photo by: Noahsarkmama1
- Lake MeadPhoto by: Noahsarkmama1
- Top to Bottom View.Photo by: Noahsarkmama1
- Hoover Dam Family PhotoPhoto by: Noahsarkmama1
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Noahsarkmama1
- Bypass BridgePhoto by: Noahsarkmama1
- Great DAMPhoto by: FUNWLIFE
What You Can Expect
- Half fresh-baked turkey breast sandwich and homemade soup of the day
- Grilled chicken breast sandwich served with homemade cucumber salad
- BBQ pulled pork sandwich served with fries
- Boulder burger and fries (1/3 lb burger served with lettuce, tomato and condiments on the side)
- Avocado, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese sandwich on wheat bread, served with homemade cucumber salad
- Garden salad with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, broccoli and sliced egg
Our morning pick-up was on time. The tour guide, Jason, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and entertaining. The Hoover Dam was amazing and very interesting. The lunch included in the tour was good. Well Worth the visit.
Tour guide was funny and informative. For American history buffs and amature photography enthusiasts the tour is well worth the price. Awesome views of a real piece of history showcasing what makes a our country the greatest o. Earth!
Great tour with a fantastic guide!
Excellent tour to Hoover Dam. The whole tour took about 6-7 hours including driving time. The drive to the Dam was about an hour, but the terrain is lovely and the guide kept us entertained with jokes and interesting information the entire time. The driver was very professional and drove the tour bus safely. We stopped at the overpass bridge, and then walked onto the Hoover Tam, and did a government led tour inside the Dam. The engineering and construction feat is overwhelming. Wonderful tour if you want to really see the Hoover Dam and learn all about it, the men who built it, and the amazing history. Be sure to see the grave site of the Hoover Dam Dog, Lucky.
We had been to Hoover Dam a couple of times before we took this trip. Can't believe we had not taken it before. Very informative. Tour guide was the best! We are realizing that tours can be better than exploring by ourselves.
Awesome! Our guide, Trever, was great. Convenient, informative.....only way to do this.
Great tour. Our tour guide, Jason, was fantastic - engaging, entertaining, and very knowledgeable. Multiple stops and great history. We were on a pretty specific time schedule but there was plenty of time to see everything and we were not waiting at any single stop too long where we were bored. I highly recommend the tour.
Jason did a great job with this tour. He was very informative and had a great sense of humor. John, the driver also did a great job and was very polite. The lunch was great with several selections. Jason recommended a great place for us to dine. We truly enjoyed the tour and we highly recommend it.
Great tour, friendly tour guide, very informative
Trevor was a great guide! Enjoyed the fun and information. Saw and learned about the dam and area and history--much appreciated.