Book and save 13% off the local supplier's price for travel on Thursday and Saturday. As an added bonus, receive free tickets to the Mac King Comedy and Magic Show at Harrah's Hotel and Casino!
- 6.5-hour day trip to the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas
- Walk on the spectacular Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for an incredible view and one-of-a-kind photo adventure
- Take a Powerplant tour down into the walls of the Black Canyon
- Enjoy a 1-hour guided Walk on the Top tour to see the spillway
- Benefit from knowledgeable guides that provide a sightseeing tour with a difference
- Lunch and round-trip transport by minivan included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is run by a local family that's super knowledgeable about Hoover Dam and Las Vegas. It's a comprehensive, small-group experience that includes a guided walking tour over the top of the dam for some incredible photo ops!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Mike O'Callaghan – Pat ...Photo by: Martin M
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Kenneth G
USA, 12 2010
- View of new bridgePhoto by: Billy B
- Receding Lake MeadPhoto by: Gloria Y
- Photo from the Bridge over ...Photo by: Donna G
- Der Hooverdamm von obenPhoto by: Jörg H
- Top of the Hoover DamPhoto by: Robert L
- Tillman BridgePhoto by: Robert L
- Hoover damPhoto by: Robert L
- big horn sheep at parkPhoto by: Tad D
- from dam looking at bridgePhoto by: Tad D
- DAM its big !!!Photo by: Tad D
- WOW its BIG !!Photo by: Tad D
- OUR TOUR GUIDEPhoto by: Tad D
- view from bridge looking at ...Photo by: Tad D
- Lake Mead and the High Water ...Photo by: Noahsarkmama1
- Gorgeous View!Photo by: Noahsarkmama1
- Lake MeadPhoto by: Noahsarkmama1
- Top to Bottom View.Photo by: Noahsarkmama1
- Hoover Dam Family PhotoPhoto by: Noahsarkmama1
What You Can Expect
- Half fresh-baked turkey breast sandwich and homemade soup of the day
- Grilled chicken breast sandwich served with homemade cucumber salad
- BBQ pulled pork sandwich served with fries
- Boulder burger and fries (1/3 lb burger served with lettuce, tomato and condiments on the side)
- Avocado, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese sandwich on wheat bread, served with homemade cucumber salad
- Garden salad with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, broccoli and sliced egg
Very enjoyable and informative. The stops we made we were able to get some great pictures. The meal was delicious. Jason and Jeff were great driver and guide. Would recommend this tour to anyone visiting the area.
It is a very good tour. The best and easiest way to see the Hoover Dam.
Well worth the money spent. Tour Guide and Bus Driver were both excellent!! After passing through a security check at the dam, you watch a short film about the dam and it's construction. An elevator ride deep into the heart of the dam includes the generator room. After the elevator ride back to the top ears popping along the way you get to walk over the top, either on your own, but I recommend sticking with the guide. The bus then takes you to the Highway 93 bridge where you can walk out to the center and get a great picture of the dam from above. Then it's on to a nice restaurant for a lunch that's included, and then a stop at the Ethel M Chocolate Factory before returning to your hotel pick-up point.
Jason and Dana were AWESOME! Great Day and a great Dam Tour. Couldn't be better. THANKS
5 Star! Guide was both knowigable and funny. Bus driver was very professional. My wife and I enjoyed the tour very much and would recommend it to others.
Hoover Dam tour was superb. Very well organized. Tour guide was friendly, informative, and engaging.
Would highly recommend this tour to others.
Saw what I wanted to see, not hurried. Bus driver and guide were very good. Would definitely take another tour with the local tour operator.
The tour guide was excellent funny, friendly, high-energy, very knowledgable. The ride was comfortable and the driver was great. The locations included in the tour were breath-taking, Really, it couldn't have been better.
Great tour and a lot of in site
We had a great time! Our guide was fantastic and very informative! He was so funny! Definitely worth the money!