Book and save 13% off the local supplier's price for travel on Thursday and Saturday. As an added bonus, receive free tickets to the Mac King Comedy and Magic Show at Harrah's Hotel and Casino!
- 6.5-hour day trip to the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas
- Walk on the spectacular Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for an incredible view and one-of-a-kind photo adventure
- Take a Powerplant tour down into the walls of the Black Canyon
- Enjoy a 1-hour guided Walk on the Top tour to see the spillway
- Benefit from knowledgeable guides that provide a sightseeing tour with a difference
- Lunch and round-trip transport by minivan included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is run by a local family that's super knowledgeable about Hoover Dam and Las Vegas. It's a comprehensive, small-group experience that includes a guided walking tour over the top of the dam for some incredible photo ops!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Mike O'Callaghan – Pat ...Photo by: Martin M
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Kenneth G
USA, 12 2010
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Ken
- Hoover Dam panoramicPhoto by: B P
- Power StationPhoto by: B P
- Hoover Dam BridgePhoto by: B P
- Jarrod and BenPhoto by: B P
- Hoover DamPhoto by: B P
- View of new bridgePhoto by: Billy B
- Receding Lake MeadPhoto by: Gloria Y
- Photo from the Bridge over ...Photo by: Donna G
- Der Hooverdamm von obenPhoto by: Jörg H
- Top of the Hoover DamPhoto by: Robert L
- Tillman BridgePhoto by: Robert L
- Hoover damPhoto by: Robert L
- big horn sheep at parkPhoto by: Tad D
- from dam looking at bridgePhoto by: Tad D
- DAM its big !!!Photo by: Tad D
- WOW its BIG !!Photo by: Tad D
- OUR TOUR GUIDEPhoto by: Tad D
What You Can Expect
- Half fresh-baked turkey breast sandwich and homemade soup of the day
- Grilled chicken breast sandwich served with homemade cucumber salad
- BBQ pulled pork sandwich served with fries
- Boulder burger and fries (1/3 lb burger served with lettuce, tomato and condiments on the side)
- Avocado, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese sandwich on wheat bread, served with homemade cucumber salad
- Garden salad with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, broccoli and sliced egg
Enjoyed the tour, especially being able to go down into the inner workings to view the actual generators. My husband enjoyed the amazing view from the bypass bridge, while I waited on the side to see his photos later. Tour was very informative and well organized. Well worth the experience!
Superb - as usual - been on this tour several times over the past few years. Good day out. Good and entertaining guide. Preferred lunch at the Bolder Dam Hotel but now we had lunch at Omelette Bar.
Tour was awesome and the chaps were really friendly and informed. The day seemed to fly by. Really recommend this trip
The trip was entertaining and educational. Nice job!
This was a great tour. Our guide was both knowledgeable and entertaining.
Excellent Tour! The guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommended!
Great time, well worth it..... Ed
Wally and I really enjoyed our tour to the Hoover Dam!! Jeff the driver, who, we were reminded to tell him Jeff, both hands on the wheel!!! did an awesome job. Jason our guide, just made the trip very enjoyable, funny, not boring at all, told us of numerous facts and info about not only the dam, but of the areas that we were seeing on our trip to the dam and also on the way back. This was our first trip like this, and both guys made it very enjoyable, they helped in getting all the passengers to feel comfortable enough to interact with each other. So we also met some very nice and enjoyable people from other areas in our world. Jason always told us what to expect when we got to the dam and also, where he would be at all times, and where Jeff would be with the bus. Jason was always in control of our group from the first hello to the last goodbye, without being overbearing. The stop at the museum and the food at the restaurant was really good. Everything was so very well organized. We just sat back and truly enjoyed. Thank you for a great time!!!
Highly recommend this tour. It was well organized, and the staff were welcoming and made the experience memorable.
Friends recommended your tour to us. We appreciated the entire tour. Our guide, Jason, and driver, Tom, were both excellent.