- 6.5-hour day trip to the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas
- Walk on the spectacular Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for an incredible view and one-of-a-kind photo adventure
- Take a Powerplant tour down into the walls of the Black Canyon
- Enjoy a 1-hour guided Walk on the Top tour to see the spillway
- Benefit from knowledgeable guides that provide a sightseeing tour with a difference
- Lunch and round-trip transport by minivan included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is run by a local family that's super knowledgeable about Hoover Dam and Las Vegas. It's a comprehensive, small-group experience that includes a guided walking tour over the top of the dam for some incredible photo ops!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Mike O'Callaghan – Pat ...Photo by: Martin M
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Kenneth G
USA, 12 2010
- Photo from the Bridge over ...Photo by: Donna G
- Der Hooverdamm von obenPhoto by: Jörg H
- Top of the Hoover DamPhoto by: Robert L
- Tillman BridgePhoto by: Robert L
- Hoover damPhoto by: Robert L
- big horn sheep at parkPhoto by: Tad D
- from dam looking at bridgePhoto by: Tad D
- DAM its big !!!Photo by: Tad D
- WOW its BIG !!Photo by: Tad D
- OUR TOUR GUIDEPhoto by: Tad D
- view from bridge looking at ...Photo by: Tad D
- Lake Mead and the High Water ...Photo by: Noahsarkmama1
- Gorgeous View!Photo by: Noahsarkmama1
- Lake MeadPhoto by: Noahsarkmama1
- Top to Bottom View.Photo by: Noahsarkmama1
- Hoover Dam Family PhotoPhoto by: Noahsarkmama1
- Hoover DamPhoto by: Noahsarkmama1
- Bypass BridgePhoto by: Noahsarkmama1
What You Can Expect
- Half fresh-baked turkey breast sandwich and homemade soup of the day
- Grilled chicken breast sandwich served with homemade cucumber salad
- BBQ pulled pork sandwich served with fries
- Boulder burger and fries (1/3 lb burger served with lettuce, tomato and condiments on the side)
- Avocado, lettuce, tomato and cheddar cheese sandwich on wheat bread, served with homemade cucumber salad
- Garden salad with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, broccoli and sliced egg
Great value for money includes trip to Memorial Bridge, power plant tower and visit to Boulder City museum, lunch stop and visit to chocolate factory. Tour guide Trevor was very well informed and gave a non stop commentary with observational comedy along the way, some comedy was lost on me being from UK, and would have liked a break from comedy to observe the views along the way.
Stuart R UK
The trip to the Hoover Dam was very good. Jason was our tour guide and he kept the trip very interesting and he also kept us laughing. Lunch was delicious and the tour of the Dam and surrounding area was extremely interesting. I highly recommend this trip.
Just went so smooth and well,our guide was excellent
Would have liked lunch at a place with a bar
Trever made our trip the best ever. Not only was he informative but he is eye candy for the women and made us laugh all through the trip. He is a great asset for the company and very polite to his guests. I can't say enough about Trever. I just hope you keep him around for a long time and increase his salery. Great PR person for you. Tari Bricker, Champaign, Il.
This is fantastic tour. Very well informed guide and extremely funny. He had to work hard to make us laugh in the beginning, of course it was a Monday before 8 AM, once he warm us up, we really had a great time.
Glad we found this tour. Being elderly, I didn't trust hubby to drive out to the dam. The walk up to the Bypass Bridge was grueling for us but we are glad we made it. The view was awesome and the view from the top of the dam looking towards the bridge was just amazing. It was great to just sit back and enjoy the ride which was not long at all. Thanks to Tom for being an excellent driver and to Jason for entertaining us and letting us have a nap time on the way back.
Please work on a tour to Carlsbad Caverns - would love to tour with you again. Kathy S
Great tour! Trevor was our guide and he was awesome. I like the way the dam is presented, first stopping at the Bridge, then going down to the dam. Never felt rushed, though we moved along well. Lunch was good and the stop was Ethyl M's put a perfect end. Pick up and drop off was easy. Highly recommend this trip for anyone going to Hoover Dam.
the guild was very knowable and funny. We had a great time
Very well planned and executed. Comfortable vehicle. Personable guide. Good lunch. All around a very pleasurable experience. I would recommend it to anyone.