Book and save 10% off the local supplier's price for travel on Thursday and Saturday. As an added bonus, receive free tickets to the Mac King Comedy and Magic Show at Harrah's Hotel and Casino!
- 6.5-hour day trip to the Hoover Dam from Las Vegas
- Walk on the spectacular Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge for an incredible view and one of a kind photo adventure!
- Knowledgeable guides provide a sightseeing tour with a difference
- Government Discovery Tour down into the walls of the Black Canyon
- Fully guided 'Walk on the Top' one-hour tour to see the spillway
- Lunch included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is run by a small local family that's super-knowledgeable about Hoover Dam and Las Vegas. It's a comprehensive, small-group experience that includes a guided walking tour over the top of the dam for some incredible photo ops!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Mike O'Callaghan – Pat ...Photo by: Martin M
Hoover DamPhoto by: Kenneth G
USA, 12 2010
Hoover Dam HighlightsPhoto by: Robert H
Brenda on the dam, in front ...Photo by: Kirby C
The BridgePhoto by: Vicki D
a beautiful day to see the DamPhoto by: Vicki D
View on top of Hoover Dam ...Photo by: ip
The Bathtub RingPhoto by: Mark G
USA, 01 2015
Hoover DamPhoto by: dmt49
USA, 12 2014
Hoover DamPhoto by: Robert H
Arizona side view of spillwayPhoto by: LINWOOD M
Hoover DamPhoto by: Timothy C
Hoover Dam TourPhoto by: kush
Sweet ending to day!Photo by: Sharron B
The Dam Rises exhibitPhoto by: Jennifer G
Hoover DamPhoto by: Jennifer G
Hoover Dam from the bridgePhoto by: Robert T
Canada, 03 2014
Dam Great ViewPhoto by: Matthew H
Great GuidePhoto by: Matthew H
Generator room inside DamPhoto by: Ruth M
What You Can Expect
The Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour includes:
- Hotel pick-up from five convenient locations with air-conditioned transport
- Trained guides - Listen to your expert guide, fully trained and knowledgeable on all aspects of Hoover Dam and it's history. They are often referred to as Dam Encyclopedias!
- Government's Power Plant Tour - Travel 524' into the walls of Black Canyon to view the Nevada Powerwing, generators and a 30-foot-diameter pipe inside one of the four diversion tunnels
- Government's Visitor Center and Exhibit Tour - See the history of Hoover Dam, view the numerous exhibits which explain how the dam was built, how it operates and who benefits from the water and electricity
- A Walk on the Top - Fully guided comprehensive 45-minute walking tour over the top of the dam
- Scenic Lake Mead Overlook - Snap some beautiful scenic photographs of Lake Mead
- Delicious Lunch - Early afternoon lunch on the way back to Las Vegas
- Chocolate Factory - Short but sweet stop at Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Vegas Trivia - Learn about Howard Hughes, the mafia and Las Vegas on the ride back
- 1/2 Fresh Baked Turkey breast sandwich & Homemade soup of the day.
- Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich served with Homemade Cucumber salad.
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich served with fries
- Boulder Burger & Fries. (1/3 lb. burger served with lettuce, tomato,and condiments on the side)
- Avocado Lettuce Tomato & Cheddar cheese Sandwich, on Wheat bread, served with Homemade Cucumber salad.
- Garden Salad. Salad mix, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, olives, broccoli, and sliced egg.
Please note: gratuities not included
Amazing insight into an engineering miracle.
First, seeing such a magnificent structure and realizing the engineering that went into the design and building is mind boggling. The tour was very well organized and on point/schedule. Our guide I believe it was Trevor if I remember correctly was friendly/funny and very knowledgeable. A great experience.