- Four-hour VIP helicopter champagne picnic tour to the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Fly to the Valley of Fire and over the Las Vegas Strip
- Champagne picnic below the canyon's rim
- Complimentary DVD and souvenir photograph
- Choice of morning or afternoon flights
- Pick-up and drop-off by limousine from most Las Vegas hotels
- All flights operate conveniently from McCarran Airport Las Vegas
At the Grand Canyon, the greatest natural wonder of the world, you'll descend below the depths of the canyon walls, accessible only by helicopter. Here, you'll experience the untouched grandeur of the Grand Canyon while enjoying a champagne picnic in the heart of Hualapai Indian territory, overlooking the mighty Colorado River.
Your unforgettable tour continues as you soar along the Canyon Rim on your way to the Valley of Fire to witness its flaming red rock formations. Complete your VIP tour with an incredible bird's-eye view of the fabulous Las Vegas Strip. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel. You'll receive a complimentary DVD and souvenir photograph as a keepsake of your visit
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
Please note: the listed price does not include a US $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Reviewed by Ray B, October 2012
The company went to great lengths to provide the service despite airspace limitations imposed by the President's visit to Las Vegas. Staff ( ground and Pilots) very professional and well maintained aircraft
Reviewed by Malcolm G, July 2012
Good service really enjoyed trip first class