- ATV tour of the Valley of Fire, just outside Las Vegas
- Enjoy two hours of riding with your professional guide
- All necessary equipment is included
- Take a break with a picnic-style boxed lunch (included)
- Complimentary pickup from Las Vegas hotels
The Valley of Fire offers fantastic trails for both novice and expert ATV drivers. After a thorough safety briefing (all safety equipment, including a helmet, is provided), hop on your easy-to-handle ATV and take off into the desert wilderness! Enjoy approximately two hours of ATV action before replenishing with your picnic-style lunch (included).
The Valley of Fire is world-renowned for its beautiful rock formations and red sand (it really is red, not bright brown!). You may also encounter big horn sheep or other native wildlife, and Star Trek fans may recognize many settings from the early TV shows.
Your total tour duration includes hotel pickup and drop-off. Your total ride time is approximately 3.5-4 hours.