- Hiking tour of Valley of Fire State Park from Las Vegas
- Choose an easy, moderate or difficult guided hike among the red rock formations and petroglyphs in Valley of Fire State Park
- Tour the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center and shop for duty-free products at the Moapa River Indian Reservation
- Keep your energy up with complimentary snacks and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more intimate, interactive experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Once inside Valley of Fire State Park, your friendly and knowledgeable guide leads you to the trailhead for your selected hike. (See options below.) During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, your guide tells you about the geological forces — including faulting and erosion — that created the distinctive red rock formations. Hear about the various American Indian tribes that have called the park home for thousands of years. You'll have periodic breaks to take photos of the gorgeous natural landscape and recharge with complimentary snacks and water.
Following your hike, take a short tour of the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center to learn more about the park before the hour-long drive back to your Las Vegas hotel.
This tour was more than I was expecting, which was great!! Adam, the tour guide, did an excellent job of taking the group off the path and pushing out comfort level without being unsafe. I treated my father to the tour, and wasn't sure he would like it. He ended up loving it! Go on this tour!
JJ was a great guide. We saw a beautiful variety of terrain on our hike. He was expert at where our feet should grip. Thanks JJ for an enjoyable hike.