- Hiking tour of Valley of Fire State Park from Las Vegas
- Choose an easy, moderate or difficult guided hike among the red rock formations and petroglyphs in Valley of Fire State Park
- Tour the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center and shop for duty-free products at the Moapa River Indian Reservation
- Keep your energy up with complimentary snacks and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more intimate, interactive experience
What You Can Expect
Once inside Valley of Fire State Park, your friendly and knowledgeable guide leads you to the trailhead for your selected hike. (See options below.) During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, your guide tells you about the geological forces — including faulting and erosion — that created the distinctive red rock formations. Hear about the various American Indian tribes that have called the park home for thousands of years. You'll have periodic breaks to take photos of the gorgeous natural landscape and recharge with complimentary snacks and water.
Following your hike, take a short tour of the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center to learn more about the park before the hour-long drive back to your Las Vegas hotel.
This tour was amazing!
For anyone that is up to it, this is a nice way for a person to see a park. Love Hikes guide JJ was great at being both a tour leader and a hiking guide, able to judge what would be too difficult or too easy for the group. He did an excellent job at managing time as we got to see a lot and go away from the groups that form at the park entrance, You really get to feel like your group is the only people there for a while, and see the scenery from a different perspective. I highly recommend this hiking trip, do not pass this one up.