- Hiking tour of Valley of Fire State Park from Las Vegas
- Choose an easy, moderate or difficult guided hike among the red rock formations and petroglyphs in Valley of Fire State Park
- Tour the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center and shop for duty-free products at the Moapa River Indian Reservation
- Keep your energy up with complimentary snacks and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more intimate, interactive experience
What You Can Expect
Once inside Valley of Fire State Park, your friendly and knowledgeable guide leads you to the trailhead for your selected hike. (See options below.) During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, your guide tells you about the geological forces — including faulting and erosion — that created the distinctive red rock formations. Hear about the various American Indian tribes that have called the park home for thousands of years. You'll have periodic breaks to take photos of the gorgeous natural landscape and recharge with complimentary snacks and water.
Following your hike, take a short tour of the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center to learn more about the park before the hour-long drive back to your Las Vegas hotel.
This tour was excellent. My wife and I did an early morning hike, and were fortunate to be the only two people on the tour. Although we chose the Intermediate hike, our guide, Elizabeth, really made an effort to personalize the hike to make sure we got the most out of the experience. We had a fun time exploring, and Elizabeth did a great job telling us about the various plants, animals, and geology along the way. The hotel pickup and drop off were very convenient. I would highly recommend the tour operators.
simply amzzzzzzzing plan to do it again