- Hiking tour of Valley of Fire State Park from Las Vegas
- Choose an easy, moderate or difficult guided hike among the red rock formations and petroglyphs in Valley of Fire State Park
- Tour the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center and shop for duty-free products at the Moapa River Indian Reservation
- Keep your energy up with complimentary snacks and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more intimate, interactive experience
What You Can Expect
Once inside Valley of Fire State Park, your friendly and knowledgeable guide leads you to the trailhead for your selected hike. (See options below.) During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, your guide tells you about the geological forces — including faulting and erosion — that created the distinctive red rock formations. Hear about the various American Indian tribes that have called the park home for thousands of years. You'll have periodic breaks to take photos of the gorgeous natural landscape and recharge with complimentary snacks and water.
Following your hike, take a short tour of the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center to learn more about the park before the hour-long drive back to your Las Vegas hotel.
simply amzzzzzzzing plan to do it again
I had a brilliant early morning hike with Jacob. I was impressed that although I was the only customer the trip went ahead which was great as I had 1:1 personal service! The weather was wonderful with clear skies which always helps. Jacob was very informative regarding both the geological aspects and also the wildlife. He also ensured that I had the necessary help in clambering up the rocks when it was needed!
I would have no hesitancy in booking with this firm again as I was very impressed by all aspects of the service given.