- Hiking tour of Valley of Fire State Park from Las Vegas
- Choose an easy, moderate or difficult guided hike among the red rock formations and petroglyphs in Valley of Fire State Park
- Tour the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center and shop for duty-free products at the Moapa River Indian Reservation
- Keep your energy up with complimentary snacks and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more intimate, interactive experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Once inside Valley of Fire State Park, your friendly and knowledgeable guide leads you to the trailhead for your selected hike. (See options below.) During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, your guide tells you about the geological forces — including faulting and erosion — that created the distinctive red rock formations. Hear about the various American Indian tribes that have called the park home for thousands of years. You'll have periodic breaks to take photos of the gorgeous natural landscape and recharge with complimentary snacks and water.
Following your hike, take a short tour of the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center to learn more about the park before the hour-long drive back to your Las Vegas hotel.
This trip was simply brilliant. The Valley of Fire was an exceptional place to explore and Adam our guide paid attention to detail and was quick to assess our capabilities. He was extremely knowledgeable of the landscape and the trails. We thoroughly enjoyed the fact that our party of 2 were privileged to have a guide all to ourselves which made the trip even more exclusive. Adam went above and beyond to ensure we got the most out of the walk and took time on our return journey to show us other interesting points on the landscape surrounding Vegas. Two days later we were delighted to receive an email containing Adam's superb photographs of us on the day. That really is exceptional service! We would certainly highly recommend 'Love Hikes'.
Fantastic! Made my day. JJ is a great guide and took me off the beaten path to see some spectacular views.