- Hiking tour of Valley of Fire State Park from Las Vegas
- Choose an easy, moderate or difficult guided hike among the red rock formations and petroglyphs in Valley of Fire State Park
- Tour the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center and shop for duty-free products at the Moapa River Indian Reservation
- Keep your energy up with complimentary snacks and water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people for a more intimate, interactive experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Once inside Valley of Fire State Park, your friendly and knowledgeable guide leads you to the trailhead for your selected hike. (See options below.) During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, your guide tells you about the geological forces — including faulting and erosion — that created the distinctive red rock formations. Hear about the various American Indian tribes that have called the park home for thousands of years. You'll have periodic breaks to take photos of the gorgeous natural landscape and recharge with complimentary snacks and water.
Following your hike, take a short tour of the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center to learn more about the park before the hour-long drive back to your Las Vegas hotel.
This tour was fantastic! Adam for Love Hikes picked me up at my hotel and dropped me back off there. Took us off the beaten track once at the Valley of Fire and let us enjoy nature without hoards of tourists. He was informative as though out walking with a friend rather than a guide I met that morn
what an incredibly AH-MAZING experience this was! due to an excessive amount of birthday fun, we actually had to cancel our first attempt at this hike in february and reschedule when we came back in april. and let me just tell you, the owner, jacob, was SO accommodating and helpful about it. it certainly affirmed why we booked with them in the first place. :o. we were rescheduled and went on a lovely hike with our hike expert, adam, through an area of the valley of fire called the white domes. it was GORGEOUS. simply BREATH-TAKING. and even though we had booked for the easy tour, adam made sure to push our comfort zones and took us off trail to be able to view magnificent sights we otherwise would not have seen at all. my husband and i are EXTREMELY happy with this tour and would book again in a heartbeat! .