- Tour of the Valley of Fire and Lost City Museum from Las Vegas
- Visit the sacred Indian lands through the Valley of Fire
- Stop at the Lost City Museum, one of the most complete collections of the early Pueblo Indians.
- Deli-style boxed lunch is included
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off from Las Vegas hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Example of what you can seePhoto by: Rishi S
United Kingdom, 09 2013
- Valley of fire--The color of ...Photo by: HanhanOZ
- Valley of fire --The PillarsPhoto by: HanhanOZ
- Valley of fire --The 7 sistersPhoto by: HanhanOZ
- Valley of fire--The Funny FacePhoto by: HanhanOZ
- Valley of fire --The Praying ...Photo by: HanhanOZ
- Valley of fire --The FrogPhoto by: HanhanOZ
- Valley of fire -The dogPhoto by: HanhanOZ
What You Can Expect
What a great trip - I loved being in the desert climbing the red sandstone rocks, walking in the fine red sand and finding old Indian petroglyphs.
Enjoyed the tour and particularly liked Kevin, our tour guide, who was knowledgeable, informative and a very nice person. Any tour which he guides is in for good one.
very professional Tour Guide, fascinating landscape, amazing Tour. Must see!!!
Many thanks again to the tour company to provide Gluten Free food during the Tour
only five people on the trip, great guide who showed us a lot of great places to take pictures and fill us in on the stories of the area
Very nice well done by the tour guide who was extremely knowledgable about the area.
Our guide was superb - He knew history and interesting facts that were both pertinent to our trip, and interesting sidelights. The day was beautiful, the ride comfortable, the scenery stunning. I would recommend it to anyone - as especially our guide, Julian.
From start to finish this was a fantastic tour. A nice small group, a very knowledgeable guide, the most beautiful scenery, stunning petroglyphs and even the museum at the end of the tour was fascinating. Well worth taking time away from the over-the-top man-made scene that is Vegas to remind yourself that nature created spectacles long before Man ever did!
I think what made this such a great tour was our guide Charlene. She made the valley come alive for me and was so knowledgeable.
This tour was wonderful, more beautiful than any pictures can begin to show. We spent the full day going back in time and the ages of time in the museum. The tour in the Valley of Fire was spectacular. Our guide was so very knowledgeable in providing the details of the area. She took us to favorite spots and helped us to see the drawings and petroglyphs. The colors were vibrant and it is fun to review our photos to remember our wonderful tour.
I highly recommend this tour when you are in the Las Vegas area.
We loved this tour - Bill who was filling in for Charlene was brilliant picking us all up at the LV hotels and then off to VOF we went. There were a ttoal of 6 of us and Bill took us to the best spots, taking our photos and answering our questions. All in all, we saw a total of 7-8 sites at the VOF. I loved that you could get close and touch, feel, climb etc. We didnt think much of the museum but maybe that was just because we were tired after the long day and we were so wowed by the VOF but then thats just our opinion. You can get some nice souvenirs and good prices there and its tax free! However, we are rating the tour as a whole and have to give it 5/5