- Scenic helicopter flight over Lake Mead and Hoover Dam at sunset
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones on board
- Informative, friendly and professional pilot/guide
- Enjoy a low-level flight over the lights of the Las Vegas Strip
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I can't think of a better time of day to take a helicopter flight over Vegas -- the sunsets are incredible and this is the best way to appreciate them. Don't forget your camera!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- HelicopterPhoto by: azeng
USA, 04 2011
- View from HelicopterPhoto by: azeng
USA, 04 2011
- First helicopter ridePhoto by: NICOLA .V F
Bahamas, 05 2009
- More Vegas by TwilightPhoto by: mark.klockgether
- The StratospherePhoto by: mark.klockgether
- Vegas at TwilightPhoto by: mark.klockgether
- The Hoover DamPhoto by: mark.klockgether
- Sunset in VegasPhoto by: mark.klockgether
- Paris from the heli.Photo by: Anonymous
- Aerial shot of the Hoover Dam.Photo by: Anonymous
- How large the windows on the ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Aviation HeadsetsPhoto by: Anonymous
- It was rainingPhoto by: Anonymous
- safety firstPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0104.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- HelicoptersPhoto by: Anonymous
- The StripPhoto by: Anonymous
- Lake Las VegasPhoto by: Anonymous
- Las VegasPhoto by: Anonymous
- Lake MeadPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Great way to see the layout of Vegas. The sunset and looking down to the city lights was amazing. Excellent value for money.
This tour was amazing!
The local helicopter company gave a first class experience. Excellent.
Limo service was great and very pleasant driver.
Raymond, our pilot was very friendly, professional and gave us plenty of confidence, which is great if you've never flown in a helicopter before.
The Helicopter was of a high standard and new... again, you know you are safe when you see the pilot and machine.
The tour itself is great, with a good recorded guide plus extra bits of info thrown in by the pilot.
If we'd won any money in Vegas, we would have been back again this week for a second trip!
The sunset tour was amazing and the only downfall was that it wasn't longer, lol. As soon as we landed, I wanted to book another tour. This was my first time in a helicopter so I opted to sit in the back seat, but I would highly suggest sitting in the front for better views. Our pilot was so nice and really knowledgeable too.
This was our favorite part of our trip to Vegas! The tour starts with a limo pick-up at your hotel, then they take you to the helipad, give a brief video about the trip, and then it begins! Seeing the Hoover Dam, Lake Meade, and Downtown Vegas, and the strip from the helicopter is amazing! And, to get to see it while the sun sets? Get outta here! It is OUTSTANDING! We would do it again in a heartbeat!
Las Vegas 2015 United States of ...
Our tour and especially our pilot were awesome!
Limo ride was meh... but the tour company and our pilot Raymond made the tour. Informative, very skilled pilot and a well run operation- friendly and professional. I do not like heights or copters but loved our trip- they HAVE to be doing something right!