- Deluxe Grand Canyon West Rim helicopter tour with optional Skywalk
- Visit Eagle Point, home to the Skywalk glass-bottom walkway
- At Guano Point, visit Highpoint Hike, where you'll see breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon
- Visit the Hualapai Ranch for some cowboy entertainment, wagon rides and roping demonstrations
- Upgrade to include a helicopter ride to the base of the canyon
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Fly to the Grand Canyon West Rim in a premium helicopter and take as many pictures as you like! Upgrade to the Skywalk and helicopter descent into the canyon for more unique vistas.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Grand CanyonPhoto by: John G
United Kingdom, 09 2013
- Boys of SummerPhoto by: Robert A
- Dolls on TourPhoto by: Robert A
- CanyonPhoto by: Syed I
- LakePhoto by: Syed I
- Base of CanyonPhoto by: Syed I
- Flying over the Hoover Dam on ...Photo by: jackygib
- View from helicopterPhoto by: David M
- Amazing viewPhoto by: Marco P
- Colorado riverPhoto by: Marco P
- Approaching the canyonPhoto by: Marco P
- Helicopter, Gabriela and IPhoto by: Marco P
- plate forme côté ...Photo by: evelyne.ginefri974
- Fantastic tripPhoto by: Peter V
- Amazing viewsPhoto by: Peter V
- Grand Canyon Skywalk ViewPhoto by: Dana H
- Helicopter RidePhoto by: Cheryl K
- coloradoPhoto by: Karim A
- Our Helicopter we travelled ...Photo by: Andrew G
- Landing in the Grand CanyonPhoto by: Andrew G
What You Can Expect
Great helicopter tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon including a visit to the Skywalk and a landing at the base of the canyon. Everything was perfectly organised - from the pick-up at the hotel in the morning to the drop-off in the early afternoon. Highly recommended!
This trip puts the WOW in WOW. First time ever visiting the Grand Canyon and to get to see if via air was even better. We had Capt. Keith flying our helicopter and he was a terrific guide and a highly skilled pilot. Flyovers on the Hoover Dam was a bonus. Flying into the Grand Canyon, the helicopter just gets sucked into the scale of how big it is. Recommend you take the early morning tour to avoid all the tourists coming in by bus as once you get to the landing area for the lookouts and Skywalk, that line can be quite long to get on the bus and you only have so much time at each stop. The Skywalk was a glad I can check it off the bucket list. You can't bring a camera out there, but they will take your photo of you. Pretty nifty to actually walk right out over the canyon. Lots of spots for other photos. Grab your lunch at this stop as the main transportation hub doesn't honor the lunch coupon. The flight down to the canyon floor was probably the best part of the trip. This is the sound of silence. Amazing. Saw it above, below inside, one happy birthday boy.
Extremely well organized!!! I wouldn and #39;t imagine crossing all these distances by bus or missing the views we had. It.wouldn t be the same for sure.the landing below the rim was nice.our pilot Miguel was amazing.Skywalk not advised for those fearing heights!!!extreme sensations.
It is not the South rim or the north rim. But this was very convenient and the west rim allows you to helicopter in to the floor. Also the skywalk allows you to walk out aver the canyon and look straight down 4000 feet.
This trip was everything that I expected. Our guide was knowledgeable and I felt completely safe with him on the copter my first time in a helicopter.
This was an absolute highlight of our holiday and from the minute we were picked up and transported to the helicopter it was an amazing day. The Grand Canyon itself was humbling to behold and not being too crowded we were able to see everything without too many people. Our Pilot was a wealth of information and we were fortunate enough to have no other passengers when we flew down to the West Rim so were able to sit up the front and really take in the view. I did think the Ranch was a little tired although a few new buildings were in the process of being built but it was something different to see. All in all a great day out. We went early in the morning and by the time we were leaving in the afternoon it was becoming a lot more crowded so this may be something to consider.
wonderful experience that we would do again and recommend to others. The perfect way to experience the beauty of the Grand Canyon
Amazing - worth every cent
A really pleasent trip! Probably the best and smoothest way great way to experience the Grand Canyon. I haven and #39;t been at any of the other rims, but we enjoy the western rim. Lots of nice views as well as the Sky walk and west rim seems to have a warmer climate than south rim during winter months.