- Gourmet dinner aboard a fixed-wing plane touring the Las Vegas area, a Viator VIP package
- Admire top Las Vegas area attractions including the Las Vegas Strip, Red Rock Canyon, Hoover Dam and Lake Mead
- Savor a charcuterie plate, dinner, dessert and Champagne as you fly over Las Vegas
- Sunset and night flights available
- See Las Vegas like a VIP with this insider experience that can't be booked anywhere else!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Shortly after takeoff, toast your journey with glasses of Champagne and nibble on the hearty selections on your charcuterie plate. See the crimson hues of sunset add extra vibrance to the stunning vistas of Red Rock National Park, and marvel at sensational views of the lights of Las Vegas.
Your private waitstaff will serve you a gourmet dinner and dessert while in flight. As you indulge in your meal, admire magnificent Hoover Dam all lit up. Continue over Lake Mead National Recreation Area, and be blown away by the sensational views of the Las Vegas Strip.
After touchdown, disembark from your plane, settle into your private luxury transportation and reminisce about your amazing aerial dining experience. Your exclusive 3-hour tour of Vegas — available only through Viator — concludes with drop-off at your Las Vegas hotel.
Please provide your choice of main course in the Passenger Weights/Special Requirements field at the time of check out. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
- Charcuterie Plate and Champagne
- Choice of Steak or Chicken* with Roasted Vegetables with wine pairing
- Chef's selection
*If you do not provide your meal options, your meal will default to the chicken entree
We chose this experience as we wanted a spectacular end to the day on which we renewed our wedding vows, and it did not disappoint. From the time Danny collected us in a stretch limo right through until we were returned to our hotel everyone went out of their way to make us feel special. We would highly recommend this as a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Superb. The staff were all lovely. The food was delicious. If you go to Vegas and don't do this then you are mad!!!! Will definitely use Viator again if we come back.