Book and save 23% compared to the local supplier's price!
- Zombie Burlesque, a quirky musical at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- Let zombies entertain you with singing, comedy and classic burlesque
- Campy musical featuring a zombie invasion in 1950s Las Vegas
- Choose between general or VIP seating
- Price displayed is inclusive of all taxes and fees!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The show opens with a film setting the scene during the Atomic Age in 1950s Las Vegas, where zombies have invaded and made themselves at home. Delight in quirky song-and-dance numbers, including one where astronauts use a ray gun on a zombie, forcing him to break dance, and another where a ballerina dances to the Cranberries' hit song 'Zombie.' Of course there's also plenty of zombie burlesque in this 1.5-hour show at Planet Hollywood's V Theater.
Choose general seating or VIP seating in the first ten rows, and indulge in drinks (own expense) as you're entertained by a surprisingly hot and animated group of zombies in this spirited Las Vegas musical.