Book and save 40% compared to the local operator's price!
- Zombie Burlesque, a quirky musical at Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino
- Let zombies entertain you with singing, comedy and classic burlesque
- Campy musical featuring a zombie invasion in 1950s Las Vegas
- Choose between general or VIP seating
- Price displayed is inclusive of all taxes and fees!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The show opens with a film setting the scene during the Atomic Age in 1950s Las Vegas, where zombies have invaded and made themselves at home. Delight in quirky song-and-dance numbers, including one where astronauts use a ray gun on a zombie, forcing him to break dance, and another where a ballerina dances to the Cranberries' hit song 'Zombie.' Of course there's also plenty of zombie burlesque in this 1.5-hour show at Planet Hollywood's V Theater.
Choose general seating or VIP seating in the first ten rows, and indulge in drinks (own expense) as you're entertained by a surprisingly hot and animated group of zombies in this spirited Las Vegas musical.
One of the best shows I've seen in Vegas. A blast and a well conceived and executed comic musical.
My husband and I loved this show!
Great show...very funny and worth the time and money.
An excellent show, well worth seeing. Very funny and quite tasteful, and in an intimate environment.
Very slick and funny.