- 3-hour Launceston City Sightseeing Tour
- View the entrance to the awe-inspiring Cataract Gorge
- Pass through Riverside with its charming historic houses
- See the picturesque Grindelwald Swiss Village - a charming Swiss replica
- Tour the spectacular Tamar Valley and take in panoramic views from Brady's Lookout.
- Informative and friendly guide
What You Can Expect
Within walking distance to the city is the impressive Cataract Gorge, with its magnificent vistas and home to more than 70 species of native flora and fauna. The Gorge, as the locals call it, is a rare and unique natural formation within the city, with stunning views over the city and plenty of great opportunities.
Operates seasonally: April to May, September to March
Fantastic driver. Obviously knows a great deal about the history. Takes photos for you so that both of you can be in the picture. Thanks Viator best tour ever!