- Discount Lille City Pass
- Free admission to Lille museums and attractions
- Free access to Lille public transportation
- Discounts at shops and restaurants
- Free entry to attractions in the Nord-Pas de Calais region
- Lille map and information booklet included
What You Can Expect
Free Access to 27 tourist and cultural sites including the Fine Arts Museum of Lille, the City Tour, Charles de Gaulle's Birthplace, Museum of the Hospice Comtesse and many more
- Free access to the Lille urban area public transport system (buses, metro and tramway)
- 5% rebate on certain products at the boutique of the Lille Tourist Office
- Reductions and discounts in selected stores and restaurants
- 10% discount in Meert restaurant at La Piscine museum in Roubaix
- An discount check book with offered at Mc Arthur Glen in Roubaix
- 10% discount in Le Paradoxe restaurant in Tourcoing
- Special price at the Cinema from Le Fresnoy in Tourcoing.
Some museums are closed on Mondays and/or Tuesdays as well as on the first weekend of September.
Additional features of the 72 hour pass:
- Free access to the TER network in the region
- Free access to 8 tourist attractions in the Nord pas de Calais region
Reduced price at the Lille Town Hall Belfry
10% rebate on certain products at Guillaume Vincent Chocolatier
Lille was beautiful! Lovely people. Incredible food. Gorgeous architecture. The city pass saved me a fortune on tourist sites and public transport!
Very useful package and I would recommend it to anyone.
The City Pass was very useful but we couldn't use all the vouchers (not enough time). The City of Lille is very nice and worth to visit.The metro stations are easy to locate with the map provided.
Richard S United Kingdom
The lady at the city pass desk was so helpful that it didn't matter to me that I would have paid less to purchase the individual parts of the pass that I used. That said, I'm not sure if I would have ventured out as much as I did if I hadn't had the pass. In summary, I did not get my money's worth out of the pass, but it caused me to be more adventurous than I might otherwise have been.
City pass was very convenient.
Bus trip was nice.
Most negative point i wish to say.
The way the paintings were exposed in the Musee des Beaux arts was abominable
Most of the paintings were so badly lighted that they hardly could be seen
I think it is a shame for the museum