- Discount Lille City Pass
- Free admission to Lille museums and attractions
- Free access to Lille public transportation
- Discounts at shops and restaurants
- Free entry to attractions in the Nord-Pas de Calais region
- Lille map and information booklet included
What You Can Expect
Free Access to 27 tourist and cultural sites including the Fine Arts Museum of Lille, the City Tour, Charles de Gaulle's Birthplace, Museum of the Hospice Comtesse and many more
- Free access to the Lille urban area public transport system (buses, metro and tramway)
- 5% rebate on certain products at the boutique of the Lille Tourist Office
- Reductions and discounts in selected stores and restaurants
- 10% discount in Meert restaurant at La Piscine museum in Roubaix
- An discount check book with offered at Mc Arthur Glen in Roubaix
- 10% discount in Le Paradoxe restaurant in Tourcoing
- Special price at the Cinema from Le Fresnoy in Tourcoing.
Some museums are closed on Mondays and/or Tuesdays as well as on the first weekend of September.
Additional features of the 72 hour pass:
- Free access to the TER network in the region
- Free access to 8 tourist attractions in the Nord pas de Calais region
Reduced price at the Lille Town Hall Belfry
10% rebate on certain products at Guillaume Vincent Chocolatier
Very useful package and I would recommend it to anyone.
The City Pass was very useful but we couldn't use all the vouchers (not enough time). The City of Lille is very nice and worth to visit.The metro stations are easy to locate with the map provided.