- City sightseeing tour of Lille
- Explore the best of Lille in just one hour!
- See major attractions like the Grand Place, the old city and the Town Hall
- Great way for newcomers to get familiar with the city
- Audio guide available in eight languages
What You Can Expect
Founded in the 11th century, Lille is a town which has been Flemish, Burgundian, Spanish and finally French, the result of such a lively past has been the growth of eclectic districts that you can see today.
Audio-visual system available in 8 languages (French, English, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese).
I had been to Lille many times mainly as a stop over for one night. Thoroughly enjoyed the tour, saw Lille in a different light. The driver was very helpful and appeared to speak many languages. Would recommend this tour to anyone.
Very good and informative. We learned a great deal about the City in a short time. With plenty of time left to eat and drink then.