- 4-hour evening tour in Lima with a knowledgeable guide
- See two of the city’s top attractions: the Larco Museum and the Magic Water Circuit
- See pre-Columbian artifacts at the Larco Museum, housed in an 18th-century mansion
- Be amazed by the dancing water and light of the Magic Water Circuit
- Enjoy a Peruvian snack and a pisco sour at a local tavern
What You Can Expect
Housed in an 18th-century colonial mansion built on top of a 7th-century pyramid, the museum will open your eyes to the lives of pre-Columbian people through its vast collection of artifacts. See its 50,000-plus pots, as well as ceramics and jewelry, and hear about the displays as you tour the museum galleries with your guide.
Next, head to a local tavern, where you’ll take a break with a delicious Peruvian snack, accompanied by a pisco sour, a Peruvian drink typically made with pisco (grape brandy), lime juice, bitters and an egg white. Toast to your tour, and then head to your next stop – the Magic Water Circuit.
One of the largest water shows in South America, the Magic Water Circuit is an extravaganza of water displays, light, lasers, images and music that must be seen to be believed. It takes place across a complex of several large fountains that shoot water into the air, impressing spectators of all ages.
After your tour, you'll be returned to your Lima hotel.
This tour was will done. It included everything advertized. Our guide was informed, helpful and courtious. It was an enjoyable evening, spectular show and I recommend this to anyone visiting Lima for one of their evening events. One critism, we were frustated by Viator not responding to our many emails about acknowledging our information about point of pickup.